DATY

Never been a fan. Not sure if I'll like it so not attempted it.

Gents,
Have you been in a similar situation? What is so appealing about it? Your suggestions on whom to try with for the first time?

Ladies,
Have you ever introduced or taught this to a guy? Any pointers? Any volunteers?
There is nothing sweeter than pussy juice all over your face while a hot lady is having a real O on your tongue!

Go in face first young one you won't be disappointed!
  • BLM69
  • 06-15-2016, 02:09 PM
When I was younger I thought it was gross, now it's probably the activity I look most forward to, nothing better than a smooth kitty wanting to get sucked/licked on.
Never been a fan. Not sure if I'll like it so not attempted it.

Gents,
Have you been in a similar situation? What is so appealing about it? Your suggestions on whom to try with for the first time?

Ladies,
Have you ever introduced or taught this to a guy? Any pointers? Any volunteers? Originally Posted by asiancowboy
I'm with you man. Daty is a rarity for me. I have encountered too many odors in my tenure. For me, odors are an immediate shut down point.

Don't get me wrong, for the ones I enjoyed I REALLY enjoyed it. But I'd just as well not chance it anymore.
Not a fan either. The main reason being that the provider could have seen another dude before me and not have washed up. That and I'd rather not take that chance of getting herpes on my face.
Not a fan either. The main reason being that the provider could have seen another dude before me and not have washed up. That and I'd rather not take that chance of getting herpes on my face. Originally Posted by Mrmarvin
How about jizz in the mouth? I think that would be pretty horrible too!
How about jizz in the mouth? I think that would be pretty horrible too! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Yea that too. Lmao
I love DATY, absolutely love it!
I love DATY, absolutely love it! Originally Posted by HobbyFan42
My sexual escapades are always so much better when I know (or at least think) my lady is getting hers too. I love a fresh juicy pussy. Nothing gets me more aroused than knowing I am making her wet and pleasuring her before I get mine...

I've eaten many a pussy, and there are a wide variety of tastes and scents... To me, the best are just about odorless, and nearly tasteless... just a hit of sex is all I need.

Like the song says.... "I smell sex and candy..."
I love DATY, absolutely love it! Originally Posted by HobbyFan42
Me too!
How selfish.

You expect a girl to put your penis in her mouth but you won't DATY her?

If she has some smell to it just be polite and stop.

I am sure not all of you have penises that smell like vanilla lavender peaches and strawberry and cream and some providers had to tough it out and keep going or risk not getting their donation.

Everything is a 2 way street and about communication and trust.

Me too! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
You like to receive or you like to give or both?
Both, although I'm particularly picky when it comes to women.
Nothing better for me than waking up in the morning with my face looking like a glazed doughnut.
  • Ashi
  • 06-15-2016, 05:10 PM
Best one was when she asked: "Where did you learn this? "
She ...it was Cherry@rainbow...

Or last week:" can you leave your tongue and lips here? Pleeeease?
Daty forever