Had to change my hair again but I'm excited my bday is coming up

Hi my loves hope everyone has been well

I thought I would update my pics for everyone hope u enjoy 😘💋

😘💋 http://luxekartelmodels.wixsite.com/lolakartel 😘💋
My birthday is almost here so I thought I would go black before I go green for my bday in November
Well technically you didn't HAVE to change your hair!..Lol
I really like this! It's a timeless look that could have adorned a wall painting in Pompeii.
I love the new DO!

You rock girl!
Well technically you didn't HAVE to change your hair!..Lol Originally Posted by ManSlut
Lol true but i love to switch it up I hear men love variety 😁
I really like this! It's a timeless look that could have adorned a wall painting in Pompeii. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
That was very sweet love thank you
I love the new DO!

You rock girl! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Thanks love 🙃🙂
gotta love a head full of curls very pretty young lady.
gotta love a head full of curls very pretty young lady. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Thank you for the compliment dear
💋
I love these curls and my smile

^^^You kinda remind me of Disco Queen Donna Summers in this pic...God rest her soul...She was my first Ebony crush.
^^^You kinda remind me of Disco Queen Donna Summers in this pic...God rest her soul...She was my first Ebony crush. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Wow well then I'm honored love 😘💋 thank u
  • L.A.
  • 10-10-2016, 08:44 PM
I've never seen you Lola but there is something about you I really like (besides your looks and body lol). Good vibes I guess.....
I've never seen you Lola but there is something about you I really like (besides your looks and body lol). Good vibes I guess..... Originally Posted by L.A.
I'm glad you can feel me 😊

I am very sweet and sincere I am a pleasure I aim to please and make you worry free and comfortable
I love the hair Lola...i was just thinking of changing up my style since ive always had long straight hair in the hobby. Those curls bring out your facial features