Newbie MarlieGirl shows promise of being a Certified Total Flake and Complete Waste of Time

Strike 1
Should have know better than to attempt to see a newbie who has her “account frozen”.

Strike 2
But I found her on backpage and took a chance (backpage after all). I sent her a text message and she replies that she’s available and I mean “Im available now babe” was her exact reply. So I ask her to send the address to her incall and that I would head over straight away. She does and off I go! I tell her I’m 26 minutes away and I also have to stop at an ATM. She says “see you soon” “And im a lot of fun!! Cant wait to see you.” When I’m 15 minutes away I tell her so and she says “OK” (with 2 emoni’s of kisses being blown).

Strike 3
When I get to her incall I text her that “I’m next door at the bank getting some cash babe” She asks “How much are you getting babe” and then says “Shoot please go to walgreenz!!!” I ask why and she says “Condoms!!!” and “Please go to walgreens for me & grab a box & some lubricant please”.

Now why should the john have to supply this shit? Much less a box and a tube of lube of this shit?? So I tell her I have one and if she would like, I can take her afterwards. Then I park my car and tell her I’m parked in front of room XXX and I can take her now as well.. and what do I get? Ahhh yes the familiar sound of crickets..

Strike 4
I notice a thug in a shit wagon pull up and park a couple of parking spaces next to me on my left side. He stays there for about 5 minutes and I attempt to call her on her cell. Of course I get her voice mail.. Shortly after this the thug backs his car up and drives behind mine – real slow – and then parks to my right a few car spaces down and leans his seat back to where you could no longer see his head.. gangsta style or whatever.. and then he justs sits there..

Strike 5
So I wait another 5 or 10 minutes and she sends me a text meassage stating “Im sorry baby im actually feeling sick” WTF are you kidding me?!?!? So I pull out and drive behind the thug real slow – just like he did me – because this was the exit out of the shit hole she was staying at. No reaction from him and probably a good thing. I leave the premise and head back..

Notes
She even sent me a photo of her to entice me more to come see her.
I have our entire converstation on text.

Here are her links

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1858599

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...allas/45440049
Well Abe.... I had seen her WW ad, but was not keen on paying 200/HH for a Newcomer !!! So, I just passed her on...
And, not sure, if you noticed, her BP ad has the below donation:
���� - ��(901) 315 - 7493
��15 min.- 100��
��30 min.- 150��
��60 min.- 200��

Wow !!! This is pure extortion !!! Good that, indirectly, you did not see her and saved your self few bucks !!!
Thanks for bringing this out !!!
yep not sure what would have actually happened if she had let me in her room, but i did feel a possible scam because of the presence of the thug in the shit wagon..
Well !! All is Well that Ends Well !!!
Now, get ready and sharpen you JR for a different SP !!!! And the Pics, Vids and the Trademark Asshole Salute !!!
haha indeed good sir!!
Sorry about that Abe!! She looks hotttt!! Traveling gals from Memphis here on "business" who say "NO DrAmA will be tolerated" seem like a traveling medicine show!!!!
haha yes sir very well said WC!!
Man, I would never see a pimped girl whose account has been frozen because she hasn't submitted the necessary documentation to get verified. Way too dangerous.

I hope my spidey senses are wrong, but you may have dodged a bullet on this one.
you may be correct TinMan.. thinking back, not sure how it would have actually played out..
You offended her by having a condom, her not having any was obvious code for bareback.
hmmm not sure about that.. she asked me to go purchase some for her..
yep not sure what would have actually happened if she had let me in her room, but i did feel a possible scam because of the presence of the thug in the shit wagon.. Originally Posted by honest_abe

Maybe the thug nugget was there if you wanted a three way ...
Keep swinging for the fence Abe. You have taught a lot of newbies on how you do things. Live n learn n move on. Thx for the info
yep like the babe ruth of eccie haha!!
hmmm not sure about that.. she asked me to go purchase some for her.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Read my reply more closely or slower - I said it was a code.