Best sites for casual hookups(Not Hobby Sites)

What's the best sites for casual hookups. I only hobby when I travel and I'm traveling less this year so I'm looking to hook up with locals in my area. Any info would be appreciated
POF, but vast majority of women on all hook up sites want money. How much for what tends to vary alot. Be prepared to waste a lot of time filtering through all the bull shit to find a keeper
  • BLM69
  • 08-06-2017, 12:18 PM
POF is the place where to find the undercover whores, most women go in there looking for cock, they love to give it away too
What if POF?
POF = PlentyOfFish
Lots of whales on PoF
Screw POF if you are looking for free play Tinder is where it's at, it's a free for all.
I tried pof not many ladies in my area on there and the ones that are want to get married. I went on moco an got bombarded with trannies I think I'll try adult friend finder
Don't pay for ADF service. Big rip off. Lots of fake bot accounts. Rest are mostly Providers and SB with GPS
Don't pay for ADF service. Big rip off. Lots of fake bot accounts. Rest are mostly Providers and SB with GPS Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Most of those sites are filled with bots. The most notorious one of them being Ashley Madison.

My suggestion to the OP: Hit up a dive bar.
Start with the Walmart and work your way up to Galleria during day time.
AFF has gone downhill a lot, but the IM is free. Most guys aren't paying attention to what profiles say, so it may not make much difference if she's written that she's looking for commitment. Some how no still seems to be maybe or even yes, smdh, so she's probably gotten those inquiries before. If she likes you and your approach is a little unique, never know; and yes, most are on the heavy side, so if you can deal with that...