One of Big D's True Asian Legends

Well, this is a crushing disappointment.

Set up an hour with one of Dallas' true Asian legends. Don't bother emailing or PMs. I'm not going to "out" her. Just don't think it's the thing to do. But, having said that...

The illusion of passion is important to me. There was a time when, if a knothole was attractive enough, I'd fuck it. Those days are long and sadly gone. And second, when some of the most-expected aspects of a visit just don't happen, it's, to repeat myself, a crushing disappointment.

Been trying to see this lady for quite a while. There has never been an average review of her. They have ALL been stellar. And aspects of the visit were just what I was expecting.

She was absolutely beautiful; perfect, tight, toned body with breasts of a goddess, beautiful pear-shaped ass, devilish grin, long lustrous black hair -- you know what I'm talking about.

She was very friendly, very welcoming, and the initial impression was very favorable.

But first, there was the shower. It was business. There wasn't even a lot of smiling, no flirting, no "messin' around", just the process of cleaning my stinking old body (which really didn't need a shower, I just thought it would be fun; my mistake, I suppose).

Second, after the shower, there was the pimple on the lip, which had popped, so there wasn't going to be any DFK ... no LFK ... actually, no kissing, and that's a big deal to me.

Then there was the lack of illusion of passion carried forward onto the bed. It was almost as if we were trying to find a way to get going without ackowledging that kissing wasn't going to happen, and think about it. When you aren't kissing, how do you position yourself? What do you do for passion? Just doesn't work for me.

I will say that her BBBJ was flawless; just what I wanted. Slow, light tongue strokes, all the best things. But remember the pimple? Apparently made it unpleasant to offer BBBJ for long at all.

Bottomline: When she put on the condom, after maybe 7 minutes of virtually nothing, there was ... virtually nothing.

Sigh! After less than 30 minutes of an hour appointment, I just packed it up and left. She was confused ... don't really know why. But, in her defense, she did give me the 30 minute rate.

Okay, now who's going to be the first to say "If you don't tell us who she is, why post the thread?" Come on now. Who's first?
Not a review. Your last line would indicate you are inviting drama. Why?
You don't want to out someone, but yet trying to out someone? Matador seems correct on his observation. Seems like a lot of whining there than drama to me with your post.
If you're not gonna name her then this was pointless. If you had such an awful time, what do you care? Post an honest review. Otherwise invest in a journal to write down your feelings when you need to vent, because you haven't helped any of the guys here by refusing to say who it was. Maybe if someone had posted a negative review on her previously stating she lacks the IOP, then maybe you could have saved yourself the time and money.
If you don't tell us who she is, why post the thread?

Firsties!!!!
Agree with above!

Why post this?

You did not enjoy your session.....Post an honest review of YOUR experience!

There is nothing to be ashamed of, and hopefully if and when she reads it, she will become a better provider from it.

What would be the purpose of this board if every review was like this?

Come on hobbyist.....Let's keep reviews REAL, and not LAVISH!

Thanks for ..............???????????
OP = DRAMA QUEEN
l2l, good to see you around and I'm sorry for your bad experience. Well, I wouldn't say bad in a way that happens a lot. It seems like she was at least trying and not attempting to coast through the session though, obviously, it wasn't her best effort.

Your experience has happened to me a few times with other providers and I can say that nothing is more disappointing than when little or nothing "clicks" on either side, especially during a session I had highly anticipated. It's almost like one can look forward to a session too much to the point where it can put the jinx on it. But, knowing that doesn't make it less disappointing. To me, situations like this don't especially warrant a negative "no" review. Maybe when the zit (and your expectations) popped and kissing went off the table you should have run up the white flag, settled on some fair compensation and rescheduled. That's hard to do and probably not possible with junior jumping up and down.

My prescription is to take a doubles session with fawn and Reese and call me in the morning! Get right back up there on that horse, hoss.
Sounds like you should pissed with your dick not the girl.
Yawn....
Well l2l bad time...oh well thats on you...j/k I'll make it all better!!!lol
It's a worthless post.
Yeah, I'm not really sure why you want to put this out into the ether without naming names so it's just as pointless as exhaust now. My big question is why you didn't want lfk or dfk because of that "pimple" but you were cool with a bbbj?
You know, in retrospect, you're all pretty much right. It doesn't make a lot of sense. It's just venting my disappointment. So, as far as that goes, I'd have to agree, although this sure isn't the first post that didn't out a provider. And I guess I would say that I suspect part of the "fault" could be mine and I don't want to treat her unfairly.

Another reason for posting I totally left out by mistake. And that was an observation that have often wondered about. A lot of ladies start with tremendous passion and it seems to fade over time because this is, after all, a business, and only the true nymphos can sustain passion for literally hundreds or thousands of fucks. So I guess it is natural for it to become more business-like for the provider. But for those of us who like a lot of simulated passion, it sort of pops the balloon, you know?

As far as the last sentence, I really wasn't trying to stir up drama. It is just that I've seen so many posts screaming to out the provider that I knew it was coming. I suppose I intended it more as a joke than anything. Again, having said that, I do have to laugh again. Hey! Take your best shot. I've been insulted by the best.
The moral of the story:

Don't go on a first date expecting too much when you have a freshly popped zit on your lip. Your date, at a minimum, wants you to be clean too. She saw that peperonni on your lip the moment you walked in and probably was not very excited about it. She also is not a doctor and should not be expected to take a chance that your freshly popped zit might be something else.

I don't care who the provider is. She did the right thing. What I want to know is if you popped that festering puss filled lip zit in the shower while she was watching? Ewwwwwww!