The toilet slaves and scat video thread has been removed

• ztonk
  • 03-06-2015, 02:15 PM
Hi, all.

We've moved the subject thread started by Sabrina Sofia to the Recycle Bin and given her some time away from the site to rethink how she would like to contribute to ECCIE in the future.

Another Realm is all about exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles, but let's not let things get too raunchy. Just because we've lifted restrictions on showing genitalia in pictures and links doesn't mean you can just post anything for its shock value.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss this issue further if you wish.

ztonk
Thank you.
We've moved the subject thread started by Sabrina Sofia to the Recycle Bin ... Originally Posted by ztonk
Perhaps it can be used as fertilizer.

Good riddance to that troll.
thanks yall...it was "shocking"...even for Another Realm...lol
So now that we've found a limit for Another Realm, hopefully we can continue on a path towards mutual respect here.
M
thank you. that was a bit much!
It was a team work effort by the mods. I'm a mod but not for the Another Realm forum. Normally, I'm a live and let live kinda guy-- especially when it comes to the hobby. What was posted here was utterly disgusting and had very little of anything to do with the hobby and/or kink in the hobby. I RTM'd the thread to the Another Realm mods. I'm not one for over-moderating, but this was over the top. Hopefully, we won't have to deal with this kind of subject matter for a long time. Let's get back to talking about pegging, rape fantasies, and other truly erotic pleasures
appreciate yalls hard work!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 287a494a4944afcc3c159b1dc03ee487.jpg (24.1 KB, 306 views)
I RTM'd the thread to the Another Realm mods. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Thancks for jumping on that shit right away. Wait, that didn't come out right.

(DR, didn't you have a larger pic than a measly little 1920 x 2760?)
Lol..fixed it
Thank You
You know it's bad when I think it's gross!
Good call. Even in Another Realm there are limits and that post certainly crossed the line.