Female Photographer in Dallas, May 8-10

I am a Chicago based female photographer who also tours!

I will be in Dallas, May 8-10 and am available for shoots either at my upscale location or the location of your choosing.

I offer provider friendly rates, please contact for rates and details.

This is a collaboration, your ideas are most welcome !

I look forward to hearing from you and I can't wait to work with you.

Lori
http://www.revivalpinups.com

I am going to Chicago to Shoot with her This Wednesday! I Can't wait! Don't miss her when she comes to your town!!
Thanks girl! I am so excited for our shoot !
Shoot with Veronica went AMAZING! Thank you again for the wonderful collaboration

I have some times left in Dallas on May 8 and 10, might be in Houston as well....?

Email me for details. I look forward to collaborating with you!
I might have to make a trip to Dallas im in need of some pics. Im camerea shy as it is but a female taking pics should be fun..
Still have a couple of shoots left on May 8 & 9... would love to work with you!
Great I should know for sure by like may 1st but it should be a go, I travel arround school schedule but will let you know before that date..
Any plans to come down south to Corpus Christi, Texas?

I do need some new photos. My newest most recent photo is my avatar. I need something new.
I may be planning a trip to Houston end of summer.... if you find time to come to Dallas during May 8-10 I would love to collaborate with you.

If not and you find yourself in Chicago before I make it to Houston, let's shoot !
Will you pm me your tour info? I am going to be in DFW,Arilngton,Houston June for 12 days and I have 2 more months I am touring as well.Thank you in advance.I like your work.I cant make it May since I am doing a Cinco De Mayo event that week you are in Dallas which is aprox. 3 1/2 to 4 hours away (DARN)
Have fun at your event!

At the moment Dallas is the only tour booked.... been too busy in Chicago .

I will send you a message once I nail down some dates.
Okay Thank you and DARN! Lol!
@Exotic Beauty.... we will connect at some point in the future
I have opened up a couple more appointment times for my trip to Dallas due to the overwhelming interest

I do offer Provider friendly rates (lower than listed on my site), please contact me for details.

I look forward to collaborating with you

Take care,
Lori
Revival Pinups

One appointment left.... who needs to update their portfolio?

Here is a peek from a fashion shoot last week!