Incalls - Secret Locations? Why?

• lexel
  • 04-03-2017, 05:16 AM
I've PM'ed a number of providers to ask what part of town they do incalls. I'm typically inside the loop, and going out near BW8, especially when the traffic is bad, can be an impossible prospect.

Why do most gals ignore my question about where they and just ask me when I want to book an appointment? What do I need to say to be clear that their location is an important consideration in deciding whether I can hook up with them??? A bunch of gals can't or won't travel far to their incalls. What's the harm is saying they are downtown, or Westchase, or wherever. Or, that they will be happy to arrange an incall anywhere? Houston is huge!

Clearly some people here are tuned into locations, we have the private incall list, but why the apparent secrecy from other providers about their general location? It's not like I'm asking for a hotel name or street address, just the general part of town. . .

I'd appreciate any light anyone can shed on this subject.
There are a few ladies who like to just get a room in whatever area a gent is asking for at the time. Why don't you post an ISO and say what area you need? I personally have no problem stating my general area.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1751006

We have a list of providers with private incalls. It is in the request ISO section.
There are a few ladies who like to just get a room in whatever area a gent is asking for at the time. Why don't you post an ISO and say what area you need? I personally have no problem stating my general area. Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
What she said.^^

Some ladies have the flexibility to move about Houston when hosting, and no reason why they couldn't just tell you that upfront. Many advertise multiple locations. You could do a keyword search of provider ads, too, if not an ISO.

I prefer the Spring area myself even when booking accommodations by the night at a mainstream motel, as I'm familiar with the surroundings, feel comfortable and safe at my selected den of sin, and I live way out in the deep, dark, spooky woods so try to stay up north for transit proximity to/from the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
  • lexel
  • 04-03-2017, 10:27 AM
There are a few ladies who like to just get a room in whatever area a gent is asking for at the time. Why don't you post an ISO and say what area you need? I personally have no problem stating my general area. Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
So why don't they just say they are flexible about location when they reply? I always tell them where I am! If this only happened once or twice I'd figure it was quirky, but it seems to be a thing. . .
So why don't they just say they are flexible about location when they reply? I always tell them where I am! If this only happened once or twice I'd figure it was quirky, but it seems to be a thing. . . Originally Posted by lexel
You're correct. Move on to someone who offers your thing another thing and doesn't make a thing out of the thing.
So why don't they just say they are flexible about location when they reply? I always tell them where I am! If this only happened once or twice I'd figure it was quirky, but it seems to be a thing. . . Originally Posted by lexel
I always provide a location that is SAFE and DISCREET. But i will always also offer to secure a location that is convenient for who im seeing, and if scheduling and appointment setting are done ahead of time, being on the wrong side of town is usually not an issue. I do not prefer notels, but i will do i can to accommodate Sir's immediate requests, if the case is so.

(PS- hi Lexel...hope you're well! Hugs!)
  • lexel
  • 04-03-2017, 11:43 AM
I always provide a location that is SAFE and DISCREET. But i will always also offer to secure a location that is convenient for who im seeing, and if scheduling and appointment setting are done ahead of time, being on the wrong side of town is usually not an issue. I do not prefer notels, but i will do i can to accommodate Sir's immediate requests, if the case is so.

(PS- hi Lexel...hope you're well! Hugs!) Originally Posted by MJHolland
Most of the time my time to play has a short fuse, so advanced scheduling is a luxury I can't often afford. . . That's why knowing where you hang out is so important!!! Katy can be tough to visit in a narrow time slot!

(It's always nice to see you MJ!!! Here and BCD!)
Most of the time my time to play has a short fuse, so advanced scheduling is a luxury I can't often afford. . . Originally Posted by lexel
Is that because you are gainfully engaged in an endeavor that provides you with the appropriate level of funds to participate in a relaxing and enjoyable hobby (unlike say ... golf ... or fishing!) ... and YOUR WORK takes PRIORITY?

I thought as much! (They don't actually comprehend the issue!)
Not to sound like a bitch or anything but I know I get tired of answering that question sometimes lol. My locations are in my signature line, ads and showcase. Reading that can cut down on some of the questions you can answer yourself.

I don't think that it's meant to be too secretive, unless a provider has a private Incall that they don't advertise and don't want to give the location unless a gent is serious about scheduling.
I thought as much! (They don't actually comprehend the issue!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
^^^ One more ^^KEYBOARD COWBOY^^ moment brought to us by...yup.... THAT GUY, AGAIN ^^^
Not to sound like a bitch or anything but I know I get tired of answering that question sometimes lol. My locations are in my signature line, ads and showcase. Reading that can cut down on some of the questions you can answer yourself.
Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
Too true. Have had people ask me this lots even though it is posted in many places.

However, this doesn't sound like the issue the OP is running into.

OP, if she doesn't post it and won't answer when you ask, I would say, move on. Plenty of providers inside the loop....I am one of them.
I've never had an issue asking a provider her general location. Mostly so for the traveling ladies. Most of the time I look at local providers reviews to gauge incall locations, but never had issues asking a new provider that just joined.
  • lexel
  • 04-03-2017, 09:06 PM
Not to sound like a bitch or anything but I know I get tired of answering that question sometimes lol. My locations are in my signature line, ads and showcase. Reading that can cut down on some of the questions you can answer yourself. Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
Karlie, I tend to read pretty carefully before I send this question. I'll look at a number of reviews to see where her incalls have been in the past. Some gals move around a fairly wide circuit!!!!

Too true. Have had people ask me this lots even though it is posted in many places.

However, this doesn't sound like the issue the OP is running into.

OP, if she doesn't post it and won't answer when you ask, I would say, move on. Plenty of providers inside the loop....I am one of them. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Yes, Victoria, I do move on. It's disappointing at times just because I think that the question is pretty reasonable. But logic is not the driving force of the hobby, is it??? LOL! It's something else.

That might be an interesting thread. What is the driving force behind the hobby? Money? Sex? Or could it be something else? Power? Ego? Love? Hate?
... But logic is not the driving force of the hobby, is it??? LOL! It's something else.

That might be an interesting thread. What is the driving force behind the hobby? Money? Sex? Or could it be something else? Power? Ego? Love? Hate? Originally Posted by lexel
I know there's a current Coed thread about how people get into the Hobby which probably includes some whys, and there have been many other discussions prior. All of the above and more play in.

Money is likely the ONLY true logical reason. Numbers can be easily understood. Everything else drags psychology and desire along, often tossing logic, and occasionally even common sense, out the window.