Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Cartersville
State: Georgia
Address: Gas station
Appointment Type: -
Activities: Poor massage, bbbj, multiple pos
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, mid length.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nothing special but decent tight body, small in all the fun places.
Recommendation: Yes
No, sorry if I made it sound that way. Did not try to push the issue either.
Have seen Sunny and was very underwhelmed given all the glowing reviews. No offense here but: I think alot of reviewers are from Chattanooga and their AMPs up there are terrible so a "just Ok" time for ATL mongers is like the Holy Grail to them.
Oh, and definitely not BB during my visit. YMMV?
Have seen Sunny and was very underwhelmed given all the glowing reviews. No offense here but: I think alot of reviewers are from Chattanooga and their AMPs up there are terrible so a "just Ok" time for ATL mongers is like the Holy Grail to them. Originally Posted by Dixie_wrecked
I found this to be true also. I returned to Atlanta a few years ago, shocking how little it offers for mongers, especially compared to 15 years ago (paradise back then in terms of quantity, quality and value).

Had been living in a much smaller midwestern city, offered much much more than Atlanta today.
Thanks for the review!
Np
Like I said i have seen her a few times. The last one was not even close to the same scale as the dirt few. Will be going back in a few days. I’ll let you know how it goes.
Is sunny the only one that ever works there?