the body shop...

anyone been to the body shop lately here in buffalo? how are the ladies?
I rode my crotch rocket there recently on a Wednesday car night. Not much talent, and what was there wasn't good. Now I never go there during prime time, if in fact there is one, so I'm not a good info source.
Theres 2-3 pretty girls who work there. A lot of them are either gorgeous in the face and fucked on the body or vice versa though. What are you trying to accomplish by going? I'd have much better info for you. Best friend is one of the dancers there
Theres 2-3 pretty girls who work there. A lot of them are either gorgeous in the face and fucked on the body or vice versa though. What are you trying to accomplish by going? I'd have much better info for you. Best friend is one of the dancers there Originally Posted by Weirdtimmy
Probably like most....Who does takeout?
I'll shoot you a PM when she wakes up. I'll see if she knows which ones do that stuff
I'll shoot you a PM when she wakes up. I'll see if she knows which ones do that stuff Originally Posted by Weirdtimmy
6pm maybe
I dont get the joke, shes been up since noon.

I asked her, apparently since the one co-owner or manager whatever he was, was let go, over a dozen girls have been fired and the club is Staff Edit DD or as close to Staff Edit DD as you can get. Usually it was only the Staff Edit DD who fucked for cash.

She said of the girls who are there now she doesnt know about any of them hooking on the side. Sorry :/ thought I'd get better info lol. Maybe if I asked 2-3 months ago when the cokehead manager was running things
I think it's time to start attending {staff edit- forbidden subject- CK}
Say hi to the guy from MHA.
Say hi to the guy from MHA. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

How 'bout some points for this one, CK?
I think it's time to start attending {staff edit- forbidden subject- CK} Originally Posted by jokacz

Total fucking ignorant BULLSHIT!
I dont get the joke, shes been up since noon.

I asked her, apparently since the one co-owner or manager whatever he was, was let go, over a dozen girls have been fired and the club is drug free or as close to drug free as you can get. Usually it was only the addicts who fucked for cash.

She said of the girls who are there now she doesnt know about any of them hooking on the side. Sorry :/ thought I'd get better info lol. Maybe if I asked 2-3 months ago when the cokehead manager was running things Originally Posted by Weirdtimmy

Any points for this one CK?

Getting the point yet?
How 'bout some points for this one, CK? Originally Posted by jokacz
but its funny
Any points for this one CK?

Getting the point yet? Originally Posted by jokacz
he is
Moderating the Darkness
How 'bout some points for this one, CK? Originally Posted by jokacz