Jayla on listcrawler

Anyone seen Jayla? Prices are good and she had a very nice tight body.

https://independent.com.listcrawler....i/kc/54447386/
She looks damn fine. And vaguely familiar.
Took a shot on her. She gave me directions to this huge apartment complex (over 20 building easy). instead of navigating she gave directions over the phone and hung up quick. I got lost and she got pissed that I didn’t follow directions to her liking. I finally made it but was at the wrong door this time she cus me out over the phone. I hung up and left. She then got pissed I wasn’t coming and told her people don’t appreciate rachet over the phone and she needs to stay patient. Never had an experience like that.
Interesting.
Her two reviews slash comments are fake as hell.
I talked it out with her. I understand that she was frustrated and next time she needs to try and keep her cool. Especially when she’s dealing with a dummy like me. I’m going to try and schedule something with her again during the week I’ll keep you guys posted.
Tell her she's being reviewed on ECCIE. That should improve the customer relations experience.
Tell her she's being reviewed on ECCIE. That should improve the customer relations experience. Originally Posted by RManFlint
Something tells me she’d be clueless... “EC-What?!?”

But, good luck, eawt...
That’s a hell of a business model she has going there. Reading it made me feel like I was at a Mexican restaurant trying to break down and evaluate all of the combo platters.

Rocking body though. Hopefully her BCD customer service skills are better than her TCB skills.
Originally Posted by eawt88
So did you get a second chance? After that I think I would have moved on. They have to understand that we are coming to them and maybe have never been in that area before. We are not FedEx, UPS or the USPS and know every location in the world. Let us know if you worked it out.
Not a report. Moved from ER to Coed.
Took a shot on her. She gave me directions to this huge apartment complex (over 20 building easy). instead of navigating she gave directions over the phone and hung up quick. I got lost and she got pissed that I didn’t follow directions to her liking. I finally made it but was at the wrong door this time she cus me out over the phone. I hung up and left. She then got pissed I wasn’t coming and told her people don’t appreciate rachet over the phone and she needs to stay patient. Never had an experience like that. Originally Posted by eawt88
I have been really amazed about how many women:
  • can not read a map
  • can not give directions
  • do not know North from South, or East from West
  • do not know that the sun comes up in the East, every morning
  • do not know that the sun goes down in the West, every evening.

And worst, they do not care or think it matters.

Even intelligent women just do seem to get it.

Before I get jumped: I said many women, not all.