FOR GOD'S SAKE CAN I JUST FIND A GOOD STRAP-ON?!

I have purchased several in the past couple of years. It's partly my bad cuz I am a cheap skate! Have to be. So I guess they are made somewhere but they are all junk! One broke after 1 use! Now there are different types but scared to try new types. I can't waste more $. No I don't get many requests but I need to be prepared! Lol
Damn how hard are you pounding the guy's ass to break one?
Damn how hard are you pounding the guy's ass to break one? Originally Posted by royamcr
...and exactly when in the process are they breaking? Are you tying a string to it in order to... extract?
lol damnnnnn Ive been doing this for over 20years and never broke one lol

pm me..ill send you suggestions!
lol damnnnnn Ive been doing this for over 20years and never broke one lol

pm me..ill send you suggestions! Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's what I'm saying, she must have been rippen some ass up.
Everything is made in China. At least use Aliexpress and everything is 1/3 the price of here in the US. Every imagineable sex toy and many I had not imagined. If it breaks, at least it was cheap.

There are probably 100+++ just entering strap on dildo in the search box.
I once had a fine lady break one on me. We were in the missonary position with her on top of me. Do not know where she purchased hers. Was a wonderful session with her that i will never forget!!!
I get all mine online
Do you need a test subject?? Lolol
They don't break. They are hard to get on right. Then dildo keeps flopping around. I want something without straps that keeps dildo in place and not a flexible dildo that bends when I try to enter!
I think you need a double ended rubber dildo. Put half in you and the other end goes in him and pound away.
I think you need a double ended rubber dildo. Put half in you and the other end goes in him and pound away. Originally Posted by royamcr

oh yea miss S
i have a double-ended dong... one for me and my girlfriends....fun!
oh yea miss S
i have a double-ended dong... one for me and my girlfriends....fun! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'm not surprised at all lol.
Suzanna...have you ever heard of or researched the "strapless strapon"? It is built more like a vibrator rather then a squishy, bendy, dildo. Google that term and I think you will be pleasantly surprised!