🥰DRINKS AND DANCING AT TOUCHÉ'S THIS WEEKEND?🥰

Hey everyone! I will be back in town this Friday for the weekend! The last time I visited, my girlfriend and I found this little "hidden gem" of a place, if you will. We stopped in very briefly. What days are best to enjoy some fun? Best drinks to order there? Would anyone care to join? Have a great day 💋
Sounds fun....we call it toupee's because of the age group of men typically found there.
Id do this thru pm's though babe
If you do go, be sure to check out the Sinatra room..
nothing wrong with old men lol

have fun sexy!!!!!
That must be that door we kept seeing people go in and out of.... yes it was so fun. I already have my dress and heels picked out if we go!!!
If you do go, be sure to check out the Sinatra room.. Originally Posted by malwoody
Oh my gosh Malwoody, it is actually really interesting that you brought that up. I wondered what took place in this Sinatra room!! Can you tell me more?!
HoustonRiley, YES GIRL!! That is the door I told you to look at and I was so curious as to what was behind it. How intriguing!
Went there with a group of friends when we were all in our 30's, had a good laugh. Didn't see anything salacious unless you consider guys in their 50's trying too hard to be salacious.
But now I'm curious about the back room. We didn't really pay much attention to it. I thought it was just another smaller bar room.
Sounds like a good time....I’ve heard of it and drove past it, but never went in...... I might have to see what all the fuss is about.....
If you do go, be sure to check out the Sinatra room.. Originally Posted by malwoody
That must be that door we kept seeing people go in and out of.... Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
I wondered what took place in this Sinatra room!! Originally Posted by sexxxymalia
If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere...
You guys slipping on this place...I haven't been in a while but some lifestyle groups hold meet n greets there occasionally
We are on the way in The MiLFMobile.
  • Emmie
  • 10-09-2020, 06:49 PM
OMG...count me in love!!!!
It's a blast! Ages 21 to 71.great dance music tiny dance floor