anyone familiar wit sipsap.COM

had visited sipsap.com and the pics are very promising, however i think it's all a big promotion for the membership fee. Anyone familiar with this site and or had a good experience?
I've heard of it. It is like any other provider/client matching site. Kinda like cityvibe, usasexguide, etc. I've never used it to search for a provider, but one of the providers I met through here had a sip-sap ad. I guess it is a "flavor" of the area type thing. Maybe there is some place in the country where sip-sap is used by providers and clients to hook up.
worthless site and a pain for provider.

theres basically no accountability there. In most cases the rates are very old and outdated along with the pics, ......they basically steal info from bbackpage and post it there. I ave heard from providers I knew that used the site that its very difficult to remove pictures there. It also includes a lot of pictures that are to good to be true. Its a alright site for research.....but useless for membership in my opinin.
Lol i was with sip sap back in college and met my first client off there ... It sux ass. He was my only one to this day!
thanks everyone, the pics looked to good to be true
I have met some pretty good providers there,right now their messages are down,,,,
That site steals pictures and ads and post them on their site.
I have had my pics stolen and used there and many other providers as well.
Some of the times ladies might not even know their pictures are there.
I would never use that site seems very cluttered and especially a site that steals pics and ad content.
I used Sipsap only to research whether a provider had a post on a different site than the one I was then using. I felt safer if I saw an ad on Eccie, and BP or CL, and another site, that the provider wasn't LE. I have since learned to lean more on recent reviews and reputation in threads. Don't know if I'm any safer, but I feel like I am.