Just Because He's BIG, doesn't mean...Or, if he's a little

it's not sensitive...

Fems, stroke contest.
Comment: Just because it's BIG or Little doesn't mean it doesn't need a soft, sensual, caresss to 'explode'.

Who's the best HJ and BBBJ out there and what makes you/her THAT...soft strokes, hard strokes, 'poppin' the head, oil it up! WHO?

(GENTs feel free to contribute your BEST experiences...was it her hands, mouth, both...)

Hey mijo. Was somebody too rough with you? Poor baby.
  • Paven
  • 10-19-2012, 10:26 PM
My FFBACM and MMT is amazing! Yes those are my own acronyms because using the terms hand job and bbbj are just too mundane for what I bring to the table . What do those acronyms mean? Check out my site .
Hey mijo. Was somebody too rough with you? Poor baby. Originally Posted by mikkifine
I was...haven't seen my babe in over 2 weeks and almost ripped the skin off. Thanks for vaseline...ya'mean?
My FFBACM and MMT is amazing! Yes those are my own acronyms because using the terms hand job and bbbj are just too mundane for what I bring to the table . What do those acronyms mean? Check out my site . Originally Posted by Paven
I've gotta meet you someday...ijs
Hey mijo. Was somebody too rough with you? Poor baby. Originally Posted by mikkifine
My FFBACM and MMT is amazing! Yes those are my own acronyms because using the terms hand job and bbbj are just too mundane for what I bring to the table . What do those acronyms mean? Check out my site . Originally Posted by Paven
For inquiring minds,
FFBACM=Full Frontal Body and Cock Massage = Dayum
MMT=Magical Mouth Tour=DAAAAAAAYUM!

• Paven
  • 10-20-2012, 11:50 AM
Yes and all done very slow and sensual.

I'm just not a fast and furious gal, and it kind of freaks me out when a fella asked me to squeeze his tender vittles
as hard as I can. It's just not me.
a nice hand job with lots of spit and back massges will work. too.
a nice hand job with lots of spit and back massges will work. too. Originally Posted by cum1more
Aaaaaaaaah! I had a session few weeks ago with a Thai beauty and she sat there, lubed my dick, BBBJ and some HJ...It was 'heaven'. And fellas wonder why I'm aching to see her again soon, SMDH...Aaaaaaaah, the memories!

Yes and all done very slow and sensual.

I'm just not a fast and furious gal, and it kind of freaks me out when a fella asked me to squeeze his tender vittles
as hard as I can. It's just not me. Originally Posted by Paven
Yes, this OP was not started out of frustration nor out of personal experience per se (although my Thai has had moments of smacking and kicking my dick, but that's unrelated to the sensual play)...ahem, I digress...but, there are some fems out there that go at it hard, and there may be a time and place for rough sex, but damn...not as a rule or standard but as an exception...

In regards to the guy who asked you to squeeze his Vittle, was that JONBALL? ija