Anybody else get this email??

I have been told this message was SPAM - It was a little unsettling to say the least.

Staff Edit: You may not post contents of emails. CZ

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
It would be interesting to know how the scammers got a bunch of hobbyists email addresses. It's easy to see provider email addresses on their p411 pages.
Here is what is listed on P411

Spoofed email coming from Gina@P-P411.com 10.20.12
Last night an email went out to a number of providers and clients listed on P411, that has been spoofed to look like it was sent by me.I did NOT send that email, and my email address is not anything@p-411.com.

Only some of the email addresses in the list are actually P411 members, so that leads me to beleive that those addresses were collected via fake ads post in various places, or other means. Our databases have not been touched.Obviously, someone is very intent on causing P411 problems right now, and I have made some enemies out of people who have been removed from the site.

If you have any questions or concerns, I'm here to address them. gina@preferred411.com

Always,
Gina

A Mr. Hartunian? Hmmm, That was the same name of the main character from Caddyshack 2 and from the movie The Jerk.
A Mr. Hartunian? Hmmm, That was the same name of the main character from Caddyshack 2 and from the movie The Jerk. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
I knew it I heard that name before!! That's why I thought it was legit!!
It was a spoof and not valid