Just say you are aganist all abortion, Period.

• WTF
  • 07-23-2015, 11:09 AM
Save us all this feigned indignation about PPH and their medical research.

If there's a 'Period' then an abortion would be pointless.
  • WTF
  • 07-23-2015, 01:07 PM
If there's a 'Period' then an abortion would be pointless. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
My guess is that lustboy's Mom had the procedure after sex , period or no period since birthing that drain on society, just to spare the rest of us another baby lustyladyboy.

If he was a baby seal , I'd invent a way to turn myself into a club!
You are against all abortion period.
If he was a baby seal, I'd invent a way to turn myself into a club! Originally Posted by WTF
You got it backwards, sperm burper. You're the baby seal. When I catch you I'm buying you a Canadian Club on the rocks.
  • WTF
  • 07-23-2015, 11:11 PM
You got it backwards, sperm burper. You're the baby seal. When I catch you I'll buy you a Canadian Club on the rocks. Originally Posted by lustylad
LOL that was kinda funny
I just couldn't resist this

Just say you are against all abortion, Period.

Without a smart ass comment! About 20 or so States are about to do just that!
Ignore.

• WTF
  • 06-30-2022, 09:03 PM
I just couldn't resist this

Without a smart ass comment! About 20 or so States are about to do just that! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Riddle me this...many think it should be a State issue. Closer to the people if you will...

So if it is better that this issue is decided closer to home wouldn't it make sense that the States should let each county decide and then the county let each city decide and then each city should let each individual decide.