I would do you for free!

I guess this is for the guys and the girls. Have you ever had any clients that you really like and start to have like real feelings and wish you could just ask him over for free? I mean we are human after all and sometimes when I’m lonely and horny I think gosh I wish I could just message him and say will you come over no donation required? Would that be weird or against the rules? What if the guy just thinks you’re saying that to everybody? Or would a guy freak out and say like I I’m not interested in you and I wouldn’t date you in the real world
I think marital status becomes an issue here.... and a single guy probably wouldn't want to share a girl they have feelings for and would want you to change what you do .. so not likely to work
cmore,
What about a fwb situation?
Those have no rules.

Suzanna,
There's nothing weird about a couple deciding to go bcd.
it happens! i say if thats what u r wanting, why not?
I have married and dated numerous providers here.
I mean Gemma and me are very much in a love triangle although I dont know who the other one is!
I married Kat VonDee, although she didnt know it!
Jayjay and I have been engaged for years although she has a hubby! Lol

Silly Girl...couldnt get enough of me she ended up quitting the biz.
Bobby Upside joined a convent after out love escapades...never to be heard from again.
Autumn, Lilith Sanders, Charlotte Bell all had my babies but not in a pregnant sort of way...
So yeah...the list goes on...
Ya see I coined this phrase and Malwoody will try to plagiarize it say he owns it.
"Love creates tension, sex relieves it!"
I mean these are just a few example of providers here who've Ive swept off their feet!

But id say go for it...and well its just called dating a hooker what could go wrong!
Good Luck!
Would that be weird or against the rules? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
The only rules that matter are the ones you create for yourself..
WTF...go jump his bones...
Well.. what is she really saying here. She said a relationship with feelings. Does that mean commitments... that can go sour.... and have consequences..or is she saying she is just physically attracted to them.
...UC....fwb is a different thing... usually you're friends before the "benefits" start... and you never paid for the benefits.. i think in this situation the benefit should be a greatly reduced price. Free would send red flags to me.

cmore,
Those have no rules.

Suzanna,
There's nothing weird about a couple deciding to go bcd. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
cmore,
Bcd is bcd, there's no rules. Even Big Ds love triangles have no rules.
Well maybe one rule, smiles.
WTF...go jump his bones... Originally Posted by malwoody
amen!!!!
i do have a certain 21 year old that I have changed from "client" to "free play " with my SO and I... but i set the ground rules and it is working just fine!

you just gotta have honest open ground rules set between you and the other person.
Yes. Ive been in a relationship with a hobbiest before. Met in the hobby, got super close and started dating off and on for 4 years. Not seeing him now cut him off at the beginning of the year. But I often meet the most amazing men in the hobby. And I wish I'd met them in the real world.
I guess this is for the guys and the girls. Have you ever had any clients that you really like and start to have like real feelings and wish you could just ask him over for free? I mean we are human after all and sometimes when I’m lonely and horny I think gosh I wish I could just message him and say will you come over no donation required? Would that be weird or against the rules? What if the guy just thinks you’re saying that to everybody? Or would a guy freak out and say like I I’m not interested in you and I wouldn’t date you in the real world Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Well what would be wrong telling him what you have just told us. Just ask him to stop by and see you. The only issue would be that he might not want to pay anymore. If you can deal with that, then you are set.
What you do outside of the hobby is no-one's business and is totally your decision.
cmore,
Those have no rules.
Suzanna,
There's nothing weird about a couple deciding to go bcd. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I'm amused quoting myself
I have married and dated numerous providers here.
I mean Gemma and me are very much in a love triangle although I dont know who the other one is!
I married Kat VonDee, although she didnt know it!
Jayjay and I have been engaged for years although she has a hubby! Lol
Silly Girl...couldnt get enough of me she ended up quitting the biz.
Bobby Upside joined a convent after out love escapades...never to be heard from again.
Autumn, Lilith Sanders, Charlotte Bell all had my babies but not in a pregnant sort of way...
So yeah...the list goes on...
Ya see I coined this phrase and Malwoody will try to plagiarize it say he owns it.
"Love creates tension, sex relieves it!"
I mean these are just a few example of providers here who've Ive swept off their feet!
But id say go for it...and well its just called dating a hooker what could go wrong!
Good Luck! Originally Posted by BigDeal
Classic Big Deal,
Takes forever to say go for it.
WTF...go jump his bones... Originally Posted by malwoody
Amusingly shorter comment than BigDeals
What you do outside of the hobby is no-one's business and is totally your decision. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
CryptKicker is saying same as I, bcd is bcd.

Riley mentions she did.
So I'll mention I do. First met mine well over two decades ago. Both of us are divorced now, so.... But she's out of state in a diff time zone, so we do vacations.

The point we all are making is:
Go for it.
Well the problem is that this is a business and eventually he would expect or she would expect services for free all the time
It's a tricky and slippery slope for sure.