Is this the new norm?

I'm getting back into the hobby after a few years absence. This time with my wife. Seems like most of the girls that answer back want us to send pictures. I had encountered this once in a while years ago. It was usually a dick pic request to make sure I wasn't Leo. Well now most seem to want face pics too. This is something my wife is uncomfortable with and I dont blame her. So it narrows things down finding one who sees couples, into what we are into, and now doesnt want a face pic. Is this the new norm or just our luck?
welcome back!
The reputable gals reviewed here will be ypour best bet
good luck!
Screening with real world information is the new normal now unless you can provide references from verified providers...
Safe play is the only way to go!
I don’t request pics but I do request real life info. I also will not send pics
I will be home this weekend
I have other ways to screen if you have no provider references..as long as that all checks out.

Have fun!!
oops doublepost
Thanks all for your insight. I have seen both simone and dallas several years ago and both of you were amazing. I dont mind a screening process. I guess I just dont know what face pics do? Couldn't the police just pick some off the internet? We did find a provider off stg later. It just seemed odd so many now wanting face pics. We dont get out every week or anything. We enjoy this dynamic sometimes compared to swinging.
I guess it depends because everyone does their screening method differently but I have never ever once requested a face picture as that makes no difference

References or real-life information is how people screen now
I guess it depends because everyone does their screening method differently but I have never ever once requested a face picture as that makes no difference

References or real-life information is how people screen now
if its a new selfie, probably dont help much in screening your identity, but if you use a selfie you posted on facebook or twitter, or whatever, then a picture reverse search on google will tell who you are.

my guess is they are hoping to not find search results, cause finding lifted pictures means its not you, if that makes sense.
Welcome back
Well if you've seen me before then pm me and let's see what we can do..I'm home this week!
Agreed. I used to do this but now with me being part time I require them to have had seen a professional verified provider. But yeah rw screening has deff been the new norm over the last couple year. Probably the safest screening. Just too stressful for me these days. Working on Enjoying my utr lifestyle. Takes away from my creek adventures and exploring the midwest.
Screening with real world information is the new normal now unless you can provide references from verified providers...
Safe play is the only way to go! Originally Posted by hot summer
I don't like to send face pic's. I'm afraid it will scare her off.
Got that whole walking dead thing going. LOL