Ladies Profile Pictures (Scratch and Sniff Size)

Profile pictures aren't a must have "for me" to judge a lady on, but if you do put them up, please put up some that are bigger than 1 inch square if you can. These little ones make me think of some of the scratch and sniff stickers my kid used to have and I have to keep cleaning my nose prints off my monitor (example picture below).

This is not meant as a nasty criticism either, I've only been on here about 4 months so have no right to criticize anybody. I know a lot of ladies might not know how, or just don't have bigger pictures to put up and that is very understandable. If you need assistance, I'm sure people can help. I'm sure there are guys in every area that would be happy to take your pictures for free if $ is the problem. You could even hand them your own camera and ask them to, if you have one. I'm one of at least 15 in my area that I know would be happy to take pictures for you, so I am sure there are a LOT more.

This one is of a very beautiful lady, but I have to change my screen resolution to see it better after figuring out that I'm not going to get to smell it when I scratch it.