URL / Website: none
City: Moss Point
State: Mississippi
Address: I-10 and hwy 63
Activities: see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Brown hair past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: shes about 5'4" 130 lbs, nice c or d breast, a little bushy kitty and a nice firm ass
Recommendation: Yes
I met this same girl about 6 months ago & she wasn't worth a shit. I wasted 140 on her.
She didn't seem to know how to please a man at all. Total turnoff. Didn't bring condoms, I luckily did.
She kept getting messages from her kids I think it was her pimp. She was freaking out about not getting paid.
I finally got hard enough to mouth fuck her and blew in her mouth causing her to gag & run to spit it out. Wanted to know why I didn't tell her I was cumming, I said I did.
I paid her & keft her in the room until someone came to pick her up. I shouldn't have don't that.
I would not reccomend her nor would I see her again even if she offered it for free.
Needs to trim that bush & learn how to please.
Glad you enjoyed it.
One positive and one negative....hmm maybe
WALDT
It only takes one negative review for guys to pass up this one, I do wanna see pics though.
How does one find her?

I searched the phone # just out of curiosity and came up with nothing.
Best way to find her is call her
One positive and one negative....hmm maybe Originally Posted by Moonchild
I really think you would be better off passing on this one. But hey, maybe she has changed. She is a cute girl except for the bush. Neatly trimmed would be ok. She had some kind of rash when she shaves her legs, So I think that is why she lets the bush go. You may have better luck than I did, but to me, she was very much a waste of money/time. I would not see her again even if someone paid for me.
Sometimes its a matter of bad chemistry CH . Maybe TX and her had good chemistry and had a good time while the two of you had awful chemistry and didn't . Maybe she was kind of new and nervous . Whatever the reason you already stated how bad you detest the girl but no reason to try and ruin her chances of making it . Could be she might not want to see you again either , for any amount of money and would give an equally bad review of you .The newer review is favorable so we have to bear that in mind as well . Reviews are of course one sided since the girl can't give one . Just saying ...
I'm still fairly new here, so fill me in please. What does WALDT mean, Bio? Just asking.
We All Like Different Things
I don’t think cravin is trying to ruin it for her, he is just taking about his experience. He doesn’t have that much power/influence or a following...no offense cravin lol.

We all know a bad date is based on chemistry, someone might have had a bad day, other extenuating life circumstances, etc.

I’ve contacted blue and she seems cool enough and personalities seem to match. Hate it when you contact someone and there is no vibe. So maybe
I'm still fairly new here, so fill me in please. What does WALDT mean, Bio? Just asking. Originally Posted by Guitar
We All Like Different Things Originally Posted by bwbob44
Bingo!
If you are not attracted to the provider or if she doesnt have a quality that just stands out to you, dates can go bad quickly.

I can honestly say Angel Eyes is a good example, physically she is not my usual go to, I'm not big on spinners, I like full bodied curvy providers. But her rates are great and she is pretty. But when we got together, she rocked my world!

Had another provider from BP, was built like Beyonce and pretty. One of the worst experiences I've ever had.

WALDT is very true indeed!
SirW, u and I like the same type gal. An hourglass shape. I'm not into BBW OR Spinner types. Just the curves! That's why Jenny is on both our list. Wish they could all be Jenny TYPE girls. (Sounds like a Beach Boy's Hit)!