home.ourhome2.net Your connection isn't private

I wanted to get a consensus on this site. Many of y'all post links to this site, but everytime I click on the links I get the "Your connection isn't private" warning on my browser.
Is this site legit, and safe to continue to use?
Anyone have any thoughts on the links to ourhome2.net?
Too much of a pain in the ass for what it’s worth
Do a little research. There are plenty of threads here in coed and the ML that cover this subject over and over.

Bryan you sure seem to know a lot about the inner workings of eccie and oh2 for being so new.
I wanted to get a consensus on this site. Many of y'all post links to this site, but everytime I click on the links I get the "Your connection isn't private" warning on my browser.
Is this site legit, and safe to continue to use?
Anyone have any thoughts on the links to ourhome2.net? Originally Posted by Denton Red
You should assume the website is heavily compromised.
Do a little research. There are plenty of threads here in coed and the ML that cover this subject over and over.

Bryan you sure seem to know a lot about the inner workings of eccie and oh2 for being so new. Originally Posted by ntxguy
I learn quickly kind sir. Also common sense goes a long way!
You should assume the website is heavily compromised. Originally Posted by Ralph Fults
100% this. I stopped using it a long time ago.
I was finally able to get a secure connection this afternoon, only to find my password didn’t work. Oh, well…perusing the public forums there is a fair amount of advertising going on, but not at the level of a year ago before the attacks.
I was finally able to get a secure connection this afternoon, only to find my password didn’t work. Oh, well…perusing the public forums there is a fair amount of advertising going on, but not at the level of a year ago before the attacks. Originally Posted by TinMan
Check your emails. They unilaterally changed my password, and I didn’t think u\to look at my hobby email, so I was locked out until I had a reason to check my hobby email several weeks later.
Thanks, TTH. I had been monitoring my emails and had received a few notifications from the site, but no password update. It’s quite possible my hard stance on not accessing the site until I could get a secure connection moved me to the bottom of the list. Ck1942 had reset my password once already, after the first major attack almost a year ago. I suppose this latest one a few months ago must have locked a bunch of folks (or at least me) out again.

I’m not going to put a lot of effort yet into getting my access back until I can consistently get a secure connection. It’s only happened once so far, but that’s one more than I was able to do for several months.
Download Puffin browser app on your phone. Site works perfectly when using that
Download Puffin browser app on your phone. Site works perfectly when using that Originally Posted by MavsFan98
Very true, but how secure is it?I have no idea as I’m nit tech savvy enough to know how to judge. But I worry about it.
All that it means is that the have not paid for an SSL certificate and loaded that to their site. If you’re follow best practices and using a VPN, your session is encrypted anyways.
seems like the password is a new issue... so try after a day or two and old password works... weird..
All that it means is that the have not paid for an SSL certificate and loaded that to their site. If you’re follow best practices and using a VPN, your session is encrypted anyways. Originally Posted by naughtycassanova057
There are other tech-savvy guys that will tell you that’s not necessarily all it means. May be ok, may not. I suspect by now everyone has figured out their risk appetite and acting accordingly.
There are other tech-savvy guys that will tell you that’s not necessarily all it means. May be ok, may not. I suspect by now everyone has figured out their risk appetite and acting accordingly. Originally Posted by TinMan

...have to have their cybercrack!