OMG new boytoy for me! Questions for Thee!

Crazy story about making a 27-year-old 6'3" stud my new boy toy after he comes to see me for his submissive tendencies.
Locking ourselves in for 3 weeks and deciding to finish my only fans in 15 days... just to fuck him on camera cuz I got ideas

<Slut

Since he's otw walking in the sleet and snow to CVS to get something to finish uploading my 22 minute Slow Job premiere, I had to write.

I will of course be dominating him, but I will be I teaching him how to dominate me. We all know what a theater/cosplay MILF I am, so tell me your favorite fantasies I can dress up as!

Smurfydoesdallas

And should I freeze my butt off in the snow to get a dirty pic? Of varying temperatures on this subject.
Somewhere a 27 year old dude is telling his buddies "I'm banging the fuck out of this older chick for free and it's great."

Good for both of you.
Zzzzzzzz
  • BLM69
  • 02-01-2023, 10:32 PM
Tyrone?
  • slap
  • 02-02-2023, 01:46 AM
Cool story bro
Damn, I can think of lots of scenarios for you to act out on OF. I imagine some of your outfits would be just the thing too. ;-)
  • BLM69
  • 02-02-2023, 07:05 PM
Anyone here paying the monthly fee to see this? No offense but I rather feel it live than sit behind a computer watching Tyrone having fun. This goes with any peddling OF
Zzzzzzzz Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Big Enos is jealous
Damn, I can think of lots of scenarios for you to act out on OF. I imagine some of your outfits would be just the thing too. ;-) Originally Posted by dogfart
You could probably convince her to help out on some of those roll play scenarios if you don't mind the video of you being posted.
Anyone here paying the monthly fee to see this? No offense but I rather feel it live than sit behind a computer watching Tyrone having fun. This goes with any peddling OF Originally Posted by BLM69
She isn't charging a monthly fee.

But there are those that I do pay a monthly fee.
I think it is moreso to be considered that i'm aiding a person listed as a Foreign Agent.