Pictures in Ad

How do you post a pic in your ad? I cant seem to do it right.

Please Help

Thanks
  • Mokoa
  • 07-29-2010, 06:07 PM
The image you want to include using this method must reside on a web page.

Enter this...

[IMG]URL of Image[/IMG]

For example...

This...

[IMG]http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l259/Mokoa57/Aircraft/?action=view&current=Osprey1.j pg[/IMG]

Will produce this...

Nothing to it.
You can also click on the PAPERCLIP icon that's in the row with the different FONT, SIZES, COLORS, etc.

That should help you ATTACH the photo to your ad if you don't have it sitting on a web site (where you would have a link for MOKOA's example above). But note, that with this PAPERCLIP attachment, I believe you'll only get the picture to show as an attachment for folks to click on to view. It won't post it anywhere in your thread. Most likely will show up at the bottom. And, it won't display automatically......as I said, folks have to click on it. But it's another option.
Thanks so much, when i enerted the code it will only show all the code information. I will try again.

Brandy M
Thanks so much, when i enerted the code it will only show all the code information. I will try again.

Brandy M Originally Posted by BrandyMichelle
Remember the image tags before the URL of the photo:

[IMG] goes before the address
[/IMG] goes after the address

So it looks like this:

[IMG]actual http etc. url goes here[/IMG]
Sorry, I tried
BrandyMichelle...if you want, email me the code for your picture and let me see if it's a code that will work with the brackets we mention (per Mokoa's suggestion)...otherwise, if the picture is located on your computer, you don't need a code or URL (link), you just click that PAPERCLIP like I mentioned, and it will walk you thru with what it wants you to do with finding it on your computer. It's always easiest if you have it sitting on your desktop for easy referral when trying to locate it with that PAPERCLIP wizard.
hey what up im summerjade and im wild fun and im a redhead so get ahold of me and lets set something up
  • Mokoa
  • 07-31-2010, 02:42 PM
hey what up im summerjade and im wild fun and im a redhead so get ahold of me and lets set something up Originally Posted by wintersky
This forum is for technical questions and topics.

Please keep your post to those topics.

Thank you.
BrandyMichelle...if you want, email me the code for your picture and let me see if it's a code that will work with the brackets we mention (per Mokoa's suggestion)...otherwise, if the picture is located on your computer, you don't need a code or URL (link), you just click that PAPERCLIP like I mentioned, and it will walk you thru with what it wants you to do with finding it on your computer. It's always easiest if you have it sitting on your desktop for easy referral when trying to locate it with that PAPERCLIP wizard. Originally Posted by tia travels
Thanks Tia will send you a email. I know this cannot be that hard LOL

code works good , check the ulr your using