the clubhouse

• broes
  • 08-17-2010, 11:47 PM
I was just wondering what the deal is with the clubhouse section. I have been properly screened and can get in, but there is nothing in there once I go in. is that some kind of glitch or something? I still get my email invites, but I cant see any form of thread in the clubhouse.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-18-2010, 12:22 AM
Clubhouse section?

I see no such thing in the Dallas forums.

Can you elaborate for us?
  • broes
  • 08-18-2010, 02:43 AM
When you log in, it shows up right above the eccie international threads which are one grouping up from the Texas threads. its not strictly a dallas thing. And it only pops up as an option once you have been screened.
When you log in, it shows up right above the eccie international threads which are one grouping up from the Texas threads. its not strictly a dallas thing. And it only pops up as an option once you have been screened. Originally Posted by broes
Maybe the heat is making you confused?? I have third degree burns on my arse from the horrific series I torturously sat through all weekend heh....
  • Mokoa
  • 08-18-2010, 06:14 PM
When you log in, it shows up right above the eccie international threads which are one grouping up from the Texas threads. its not strictly a dallas thing. And it only pops up as an option once you have been screened. Originally Posted by broes
I checked that and it does not appear.
you must be more special than I
yall postin in a roll bread
  • Mokoa
  • 08-19-2010, 12:25 PM
This has been addressed in PM's.