My Toy Closet

• Sandy
  • 07-26-2018, 06:07 PM
I don't know how to post pictures on this thread, so check out my Bio Page to get a small glance at some of my toys~
Some call it Toy Closet....I call it Toy BOX.
  • Sandy
  • 07-27-2018, 08:28 AM
Well help a girl out, I’m trying to get a little of everything that I like to play with..
It is well equipped!!
lol I actually carry a toy "tote"

you have quite a Nice collection!!
By tote I envision you meaning one of those suitcases on wheels that you pull along behind you, Dallas. Wheels because it's full of a lot of stuff, so much that it's a pain to carry. That sounds like one fun tote!
And Sandy, judging from a look at your bio I'd say you're a gal that knows how to have one stimulating time. We all get by with a little help from our friends.
When I grow up I want a toy box like Dallas & a Sybian to add to the mic 😀luv ya to death sexy momma
And Sandy, judging from a look at your bio I'd say you're a gal that knows how to have one stimulating time. We all get by with a little help from our friends. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
Hell yea. Impressive Sandy!

Woohoo yourdesire..thanks

Ladies n gents. Use your toys wisely and kinkily!!!!
When I grow up I want a toy box like Dallas & a Sybian to add to the mic 😀luv ya to death sexy momma Originally Posted by yourdesire

When I grow up I want to be a part of their toy box

Ladies n gents. Use your toys wisely and kinkily!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
And ... always pack plenty of spare batteries!
heres mine

Sandy...kink on baby...yeahhh!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 0114181417.jpg (48.8 KB, 179 views) File Type: jpg 0114181421.jpg (47.8 KB, 177 views) File Type: jpg 0114181411.jpg (73.4 KB, 178 views)
Very impressive collection, there, Dee. A couple of those may need a thorough explanation, make that demonstration, from you, though. Heh.
Lol hell yeaaaaa