The benefits of being married

I'm not sure if it was her perfume, makeup, lipstick ,or what exactly it was, but I still smell like the provider I saw over 3 hours ago. I reek of a beautiful woman and no one is around to care. Nor did I have to worry about taking some evasive maneuver as soon as I got home, such as dousing my face in soap in hopes I could complete the task before the (fictitious) spouse returns and asks me why I'm showering for the third time today. Meanwhile 3/4 of the people I know are either getting a divorce or splitting from their partners.

When an old friend of mine called me at 2 in the morning asking for improvised marriage counseling, I pointed out every single reason why she is continuing to make herself unhappy. She realized after numerous years of marriage that her husband is not what she's looking for but, they have a daughter together. Every time my feedback validated what she already knew and didn't want to admit, her only rebuttal was "What if I get sick or become disabled, who is going to take care of me?" And "Damn, I'm going to lose my country club membership because my finances will be ruined if I get a divorce."

Funny, I still seem to be enjoying this scent clinging to my body. If it's perfume, I couldn't even tell you which brand...
Two things: totally agree with you, love when a women marks her territory!

2nd: 100% right, about being in a unhappy relationships. All my friends are in unhappy relationships.

I told everyone I have dated in recent years I was not getting remarried! Divorce, is awful, and devistating!

A wise old man in the Hobby once told me you have to spend the money to get laid. You can spend the money on one women or spend the same amount of money on multiple women. Your choice.
None over all none it call getting government in you life.
I benefited from being married once. At least, I was told that's how I felt.
I love being married! I'm looking for wife #4 now!
I love being married! I'm looking for wife #4 now! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
If I ever (not likely) get married again it will be to a provider who brings her doubles partner home for me to explore.
I quite enjoy being married,
for a couple hours at a time that is.
  • BLM69
  • 12-14-2020, 03:00 PM
If I ever (not likely) get married again it will be to a provider who brings her doubles partner home for me to explore. Originally Posted by Fizley
Even that would get boring after a month, I've been married before, women become bitter with old age thinking they run show, not even a compromise but try to dictate, I'll stick to my multiple rotation of ladies to handle the draining without all the drama
ive been married 38yrs but i aint no "old married lady"... lol
i believe mine has lasted and is healthy because of our openness and connection of not "tying" each other down into boringness!

keepin it spicey,sassy,fun and fresh!!
A provider would think that the married man would be safer (has a wife to go home to, probably thought of as more stable, ect.) when in fact, it the married man that is obsessive to the point of being creepy and is the guy at the strip club that is the RIL with dancers.
Married 30 years with a girlfriend and they both know about each other and it has been 8 years.

I have no worries
  • BLM69
  • 12-15-2020, 05:16 PM
ive been married 38yrs but i aint no "old married lady"... lol
i believe mine has lasted and is healthy because of our openness and connection of not "tying" each other down into boringness!

keepin it spicey,sassy,fun and fresh!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You got him trained well, old man isn't leaving the gravy train, you're stuck with him
Benefits???
IF one thinks of marriage in terms of "love", marriage is almost a complete and total sham all the way across the board.
Marriages are about what one is going to get from the other person. It always seems to be about something "green" in color.
As long as the green is around to support peoples lifestyles, the game is played.

I have much more respect for people who hobby and don't delve into marriages/relationships to enrich their material items and pocketbook than I do for MOST of the marriage crowd.
Again NONE it a government program where you lose.