Obama's Greatest Mistake

It is clearly a way to tarnish the exalted leader of the Democrats to hamper the chances of the anointed successor. You guys are in real trouble if the Republicans put Rubio on the ticket for President. Since white men are now ineligible for national office, I would take Michelle Malkin, Ted Cruz, or Herman "Pizza Man" Cain - anyone to fuck over the liberal dream. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Awww, someone set your tampon on fire? So much hate, so little substance.
Awww, someone set your tampon on fire? So much hate, so little substance. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Fuck you, faggot!
LOL must have singed a little.
LOL must have singed a little. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Overconfidence caused the latest scandals, and overconfidence will lose the elections.
  • CJ7
  • 05-20-2013, 03:37 PM
Overconfidence caused the latest scandals, and overconfidence will lose the elections. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
is that why youre so confident Rubio will was Hillarys fat ass?
  • CJ7
  • 05-20-2013, 05:25 PM
WAX

d'oooh
is that why youre so confident Rubio will was Hillarys fat ass? Originally Posted by CJ7
I hope he grinds her fat ass into the dirt and makes her cry "Tio".
Obamas biggest mistake was not to root out and pillory shitheads like JL, Whiny and especiallY WHIRLYHEAVE!
Obamas biggest mistake was not to root out and pillory shitheads like JL, Whiny and especiallY WHIRLYHEAVE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck you, faggot!
It is clearly a way to tarnish the exalted leader of the Democrats to hamper the chances of the anointed successor. You guys are in real trouble if the Republicans put Rubio on the ticket for President. Since white men are now ineligible for national office, I would take Michelle Malkin, Ted Cruz, or Herman "Pizza Man" Cain - anyone to fuck over the liberal dream. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
All of the canidates above will lose 14 out of 16 swing states just like Mitt did. The republicans don't have anyone who can beat Hillary. The republicans have nothing on Obama/Hilliary with Bengazi, FAST & FURIOUS, IRS Scandal. The repubicans can't win at the voteing booth, so they are trying to manufacture scandal.
I will have to mention that JL has become the LEAST popular member of ECCIE!

sorry, bubbeleh. You're toast!
  • CJ7
  • 05-20-2013, 11:18 PM
I will have to mention that JL has become the LEAST popular member of ECCIE!

sorry, bubbeleh. You're toast! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
not to mention he's a classy guy .... for a lawyer
Hmmm . . . Obama's greatest mistake? Who knows, there are so many from which to choose. But, the USA's biggest mistake in unquestioningly, Obama.

Think about it.
Hmmm . . . Obama's greatest mistake? Who knows, there are so many from which to choose. But, the USA's biggest mistake in unquestioningly, Obama.

Think about it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are wrong again COF. The USA's biggest mistake is two terms of George W. Bush! Bush put the USA into a recession. Obama and Geitner got the USA out of a recession.
Yeah. That's the ticket! Obama and Geithner (the tax cheat) got us out of the recession! That's it!

But I don't disagree that Bush Jr. was a horrific mistake, as well. Obama just doubled down on what Bush was doing.