City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM, L2
Hair Length and Color: Black just past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Little over 5’, thin, cute - little better looking than typical subamp girl
Recommendation: No
Ummmmm...... Saran wrap? Hell no!
Agreed. A little too ghetto for me.
At least she didn't use tin foil.

I've had a saran wrap bj once, the provider was so hot and I was eating her pussy so I didn't mind.
Haha..I’ve had the Saran Wrap bj once at a place in Richardson off 75. Chick was hot, but it did catch me off guard.
At least she didn't use tin foil.

I've had a saran wrap bj once, the provider was so hot and I was eating her pussy so I didn't mind. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan

Haha..I’ve had the Saran Wrap bj once at a place in Richardson off 75. Chick was hot, but it did catch me off guard. Originally Posted by Night Court
Was this because there was no condom available or some freaky fetish to keep your cock fresh?😂😂😂
Was this because there was no condom available or some freaky fetish to keep your cock fresh?😂😂😂 Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
It’s my latex allergy! I asked for a BJ and she came back with saran wrap. I was confused at first, but then when she used it as a makeshift condom, I laughed. For the record, I do not recommend it..lol
It’s my latex allergy! I asked for a BJ and she came back with saran wrap. I was confused at first, but then when she used it as a makeshift condom, I laughed. For the record, I do not recommend it..lol Originally Posted by Night Court
Oh ok...lol. Have you ever used SKYN condoms? Non-Latex. They're pretty damn Bad Ass! Skin to Skin sensation. Natural feeling. Good to have in your inventory.
I wonder if they had any idea when they name this shit glad wrap, sometimes you're glad they had it lol
I wonder if they had any idea when they name this shit glad wrap, sometimes you're glad they had it lol Originally Posted by Goose2u
Good One..lol
Oh ok...lol. Have you ever used SKYN condoms? Non-Latex. They're pretty damn Bad Ass! Skin to Skin sensation. Natural feeling. Good to have in your inventory. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
I was kidding about the allergy. Lol!