Emerald St.

I'm curious why there's not much info on those places.
I use to hit the Emerald corridor between Royal Ln and Joe Field back in the day. There was a good concentration of AMPs in that area. There are still some but I don't know any current info.
I am also interested in this once thriving Dallas Red Light Area.

Does anyone have information on the current AMPs on Emerald? One building has Star, Moonlight, Hulahand and Elegant. The other building has Jasmine, Passion and Blue Star. There has only been very light discussion. Thanks guys!
The lights are only on one side of the street now, never stopped on the west side of the street so I can't give you much else
It's been a few months since I've been, but here's what I can tell you about the west side:

Jasmine - seems like its latinas only, half hour is $20 higher than the "standard" rate reflected in the sticky, everything covered

Passion - half hour is $10 higher than the "standard" rate reflected in the sticky, kitchen timers located outside of every room, they actually set the timers to monitor session length (timer went off when i was barely there 15 mins lol), everything covered

Charming (formerly Blue Star) - seems like the "standard" rate for a half hour applies here, everything covered
I was kind of wondering the same about this area. I remember it was the only part of town I knew about for a long time before discovering eccie
It's been a few months since I've been, but here's what I can tell you about the west side:

Jasmine - seems like its latinas only, half hour is $20 higher than the "standard" rate reflected in the sticky, everything covered

Passion - half hour is $10 higher than the "standard" rate reflected in the sticky, kitchen timers located outside of every room, they actually set the timers to monitor session length (timer went off when i was barely there 15 mins lol), everything covered

Charming (formerly Blue Star) - seems like the "standard" rate for a half hour applies here, everything covered Originally Posted by Alistair
Thanks for the valuable info. Would have never known the prices were higher, some by $20.
Passed by there Friday night, just to be curious. Didn't know it was all 3 in one spot like the blue/pink1/illusion trio. I would like to see more encounter reports b4 I make my first visit there.