URL / Website: https://www.meetkaydenkarter.com/
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: KC Metro
Activities: HJ, BBBJ, Reverse Cowgirl, Pronebone, cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: Long and Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Relatively petite MILF-type curvacious spinner with a small amount of extra on the front.
Recommendation: Yes
23 yo milf???
23 yo milf??? Originally Posted by cmore197474
Yes, she does indeed have a child which makes her a young MILF.
And you gave up DL photo and SSN to get through the firewall? In comparison to previous photos, it looks like she is getting thicker in the mid-section.
And you gave up DL photo and SSN to get through the firewall? In comparison to previous photos, it looks like she is getting thicker in the mid-section. Originally Posted by AsianLuver
SSN is not required in her screening. I did have to give an unredacted photo of my DL however since I didn't have references. I am not really concerned that she is using it for ID theft or anything of the sort. Call me naive but I just don't think that is her operation.
Okay, I'll be that guy. Your being NAIVE! Sure its possible that she's on the up and up with your personal info, BUT why in the hell would you take that chance? Plenty of other gals out there who don't require this level of scrutiny. I assume her price point plays a part, and i can understand that, but its just not worth it IMHO...
Okay, I'll be that guy. Your being NAIVE! Sure its possible that she's on the up and up with your personal info, BUT why in the hell would you take that chance? Plenty of other gals out there who don't require this level of scrutiny. I assume her price point plays a part, and i can understand that, but its just not worth it IMHO... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
And he's likely assuming "she" is the only one who is seeing his RW/personal information.
Whachu talkin abou willis
And you gave up DL photo and SSN to get through the firewall? In comparison to previous photos, it looks like she is getting thicker in the mid-section. Originally Posted by AsianLuver
I don't know what photos you're looking at but she's not "getting thicker in the mid-section". She's pretty much perfectly petite, any thinner and she'd lose her curves.
I don't know what photos you're looking at but she's not "getting thicker in the mid-section". She's pretty much perfectly petite, any thinner and she'd lose her curves. Originally Posted by PaulInAL
I was going off some previous photos of about a year go. I tried several times to see her, but finally gave it up. Seemed like the harder I tried, the more resistant she became. Happy to hear you had a good experience with her. It was all I wanted too.