MSNBC is touting Biden and Hunter started calling each other after Beaus Death

That was 2015 and the 21 or so calls Joe was involved in with Hunters corrupt business dealings. MSNBC watchers must be a gaggle of dumb fucks if they fall for that.

I wonder how long after Beaus death did the grieving end when he was fucking his sister-in-law law . Also occurring in 2015.
That is family of grade a scumbags.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ip-sister.html
I'm on a whore board using a fake name. Maybe it's just me, but I am hardly in the position of judging other men when it comes to the women they fuck. Especially when I know that every civilian woman I know would think I am a complete piece of shit for just being on a whore board.

You know what they say about glass houses.
^^^

Well Said!

Say, didn't the Kennedys tag-team some mobster's girlfriend and Marylin Monro?
I'm on a whore board using a fake name. Maybe it's just me, but I am hardly in the position of judging other men when it comes to the women they fuck. Especially when I know that every civilian woman I know would think I am a complete piece of shit for just being on a whore board.

You know what they say about glass houses. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Well bless your heart. I hardly passed out any judgement now did, I? What I did was shoot hole in MSNBC diversion tactics. Shame one can’t see that. But hey preconceived notions.