CBT

I need some new ideas for CBT. Warm wax, ice, scratching, seperating, stretching, weights.... done it all. I'm bored. What do you like?
I don't have an answer for ya darlin. YOu've done a lot of the more common stuff. And CBT is highly varied amongst those who enjoy it.

You might want to try adding in a chastity device for part of the time, to make their cock off limits and only the balls get your 'attention'.

Depending on your partner you could try urethral sounds, or look into using ginger/peppermint oil and applying it. I'd stay away from icyhot or any petroleum based products though. And speaking of ginger... you can always add a nice piece of it to their bottom when you are playing them. They'll quickly find out that bearing down on it causes more pain. And I'm sure you know a few ways to keep their sphincters tightly shut. lol!
Cloths Pins.
i was going to be a smarty-pants and suggest a warm, wet mouth. however, i suppose that tease and denial could be considered a form of cbt
I was in a session one time and was asked, "do you want to know what the worst thing i could do to you is?" (the session had just started) i reluctantly asked and She said, jack off and cum right now.
The mentality of a man after ejaculation changes let's say.
I was in a session one time and was asked, "do you want to know what the worst thing i could do to you is?" (the session had just started) i reluctantly asked and She said, jack off and cum right now.
The mentality of a man after ejaculation changes let's say. Originally Posted by myusernam
Wow. That is cruel.
Tease and denial, heavy on the tease . . . maybe with a blindfold thrown into the mix . . .
I was going to post pics, then realized the rules didn't allow it.
  1. TENS unit.
  2. Needlework (piercing the cock & balls).
  3. Electrical charges.
  4. Vices geared for cock/balls.
  5. Sounds, increasing sizes.

As a lover of cbt..Britney is in Tulsa, OK...I'm two hours away with over a foot of snow strangling us...<sigh>
If you are looking for something very intense you can try this...

Get a cock and ball collar/leash combo and hook it up, then a spreader bar on the ankles. Attach the leash to the spreader bars with zero slack. Tight enough that he cannot even straighten his knees out. Then make him stand while he pleasures you orally. It will put him in a position that he is torturing himself. It can be very effective.

You can also try the tight bondage and clothes pins. Ball busting. Plenty of ideas out there
I was going to post pics, then realized the rules didn't allow it.
  1. TENS unit.
  2. Needlework (piercing the cock & balls).
  3. Electrical charges.
  4. Vices geared for cock/balls.
  5. Sounds, increasing sizes.
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
E-stim is always exciting along with sounds, rosebuds are the best for this. Sounds and anal probes (charged of course) together make for wild orgasms.

Charles knows his stuff
humbler
I have a guy who likes ball busting...........http://www.ballbustingblog.com/
Thanks for all the wicked suggestions. I had forgotten about figging. And making a man come at the start of a session is just cruel, lol! That is the worst thing I have read so far. I have mixed feelings about sounding. After reading some articles about it it could do permanent damage, but so could taking too many tylenol! The piercings I definately like, but haven't had too many requests.
The piercings I definately like, but haven't had too many requests. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Requests???!!! Isn't that kind of against protocol? I mean, presumably, he's at your mercy.

Anyway, I assume boundaries are set b4 the session begins.