I like girls.... reduced rates to get more Doubles?

Okay, I'm bicurious, but I don't have a lot of experience with other girls. I was wondering if I had a special rate for doubles that was lower than my regular rate, if that would be popular with the guys enough to get me in on more double sessions? Say if my special rate for doubles with another girl is only $100 an hour, would anyone go for it?
Hello Honey,
I'm not sure if that would work. I guess that it depends on the hobbyist. Normally when I do a double I pay each provider the higher rate of the two. That way each provider is compensated equally for performing the same job.
I also learned a big personal lesson after my first doubles session. I like to only do doubles with women that I have played with individually first.
Also...if you're just bi 'curious' then you run the risk of not 'gelling' well with your female partner. You might want to find a provider partner with whom you share some girl/girl chemistry with and then promote yourselves as a doubles team because if you do a doubles session and there's no chemistry between you two ladies then it WILL show in your 'performance'. A less experienced hobbyist probably won't notice because, like myself in my first doubles experience, he'll just be in awe of the whole situation. A more experienced hobbyist could see through it and might be less satisfied.
Best of luck...
PJ
HMMMMMM.......PM SENT SWEETY...
Okay, I'm bicurious, but I don't have a lot of experience with other girls. I was wondering if I had a special rate for doubles that was lower than my regular rate, if that would be popular with the guys enough to get me in on more double sessions? Say if my special rate for doubles with another girl is only $100 an hour, would anyone go for it? Originally Posted by honeydavis
No offense, but you have some odd threADS. Are you sure you are in the right business?

Dudes on here aren't that picky. Most of these clowns will pay anything just for a girl who knows how to make out, suck and fuck with one, two or three girls...This shit ain't rocket science.

Just do what you are comfortable with and see what market you are at and adjust your rates accordingly.....Don't ask dudes what you should charge on here unless you want the same hourly rate as a Whataburger cook for taking it in the ass and CIM.

You just opened yourself up to the vultures with this post who are now only going to want $100/hr sessions. Or maybe that's what you want...You're very odd to me....I don't know what the fuck you want.
It isn't about rate... it is about finding a doubles partner willing to double with you. You can offer a $50 rate, but if the other femme isn't interested in working with you, it isn't going to happen. I can say from my own personal experience that I'll never walk blindly into another doubles session. The last time I did, ended up with a girl who went completely batshit crazy on the client (a regular of mine). Now, I'm very selective about who I am willing to associate with and have sessions with.
Maybe you schedule some time with some providers that interest you. Then go from there. Your approach puts you as a "third wheel" so to speak.
Good luck!
HD - You've a generous offer but I agree that most hobbyists don't see a doubles a session as an add-on package. I've heard that chemistry is important between the ladies. So unless a hobbyist is looking to play match-maker, I don't think your current approach will yield the results you desire. Either you approach a 3rd lady as a MF couple or the M seeks out a known FF combo.

There's a lot of talk about visiting swinger clubs if you're willing to go fishing.

You may find better luck posting about a doubles partner.

And as a last option, ask one of your regulars of they can recommend somebody that they'd be willing to introduce you too.
Why don't you market to couples?

Since you're willing to meet a strange man and a strange woman at the same time (same session), you might as well seek a man+woman pair who are looking for another female.
+1000

If couples friendly with couples reviews, providers should point them out via links, etc. in their ads/profiles. Its a real chore for us to have to read hundreds of reviews to find ones from couples.
Assuming you two had good chemistry... Sure, why not?! Our maybe you cover a bit and split her (the third) cost and approach it as a 'couple' yourself!
Okay, I'm bicurious, but I don't have a lot of experience with other girls. I was wondering if I had a special rate for doubles that was lower than my regular rate, if that would be popular with the guys enough to get me in on more double sessions? Say if my special rate for doubles with another girl is only $100 an hour, would anyone go for it? Originally Posted by honeydavis
Offer doubles for free?
I've seen interesting offers to be a guys date to a swingers club, just a thought.
Why don't you market to couples?

Since you're willing to meet a strange man and a strange woman at the same time (same session), you might as well seek a man+woman pair who are looking for another female. Originally Posted by HoneyRose
This is a good suggestion, if you wish to go this route.

No offense, but you have some odd threADS. Are you sure you are in the right business?

... Just do what you are comfortable with and see what market you are at and adjust your rates accordingly.....Don't ask dudes what you should charge on here unless you want the same hourly rate as a Whataburger cook for taking it in the ass and CIM.

You just opened yourself up to the vultures with this post who are now only going to want $100/hr sessions. Or maybe that's what you want...You're very odd to me....I don't know what the fuck you want. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I don't know why this is so but I generally agree with what Lucas writes about 95% of the time, which for some reason, I find odd. I'm guessing that we're very different people. But he makes some good points above even though he sounded a bit harsh. More on that in a moment.

I've seen interesting offers to be a guys date to a swingers club, just a thought. Originally Posted by FishGuy13
Men ask for that all of the time. Another good suggestion!

Honey,

I read this topic a few days ago and was wondering why you would make the suggestion of being a third wheel, I mean bed partner, for the amount that you were suggesting. And I know that you were just throwing an idea out there.

Doing doubles for some ladies might be easier or maybe, more fun. I find them to be challenging. There is a fine line towards making a time perfect for the guy that you're with and also having a third person there in bed with you.

Lately, I've actually promoted doubles with the idea of the guy being treated like a king in the middle. And for the most part, it's worked out very nicely with one notable exception. So it's a path to try, for sure. But I don't think that I'm going to continue to promote doing them. If it happens, fine.

Point being is that to market yourself, you need to create a brand of sorts. Maybe the ladies here don't think of it in that way, but they do it. If you think of the more well known ladies who participate on Eccie, most have some sort of "pitch" that is unique to them.

I would name names and give examples but I don't think that would be all that beneficial to most reading it. You probably know what I'm trying to state.

When you come up with these crazy topics, and in small supply, they're fine. i.e.: I'm hungry. Let's go to a movie. How about me doing a double with someone else for an extra $100? etc., I don't see it as a positive marketing ploy. (Just please ignore my grammatical errors. I'm in a hurry and well, I don't care about sentence structure right now!)

And really, in the back of your mind, you need to be thinking these things before you post these type of topics.

Do I post topics that later I regret? Oh gosh, back in the ASPD days, I was guilty as hell of it. Now? Well, sometimes I'll post something that goes flat. And sometimes, I'll start a topic and read it a few days later and think to myself why in the world did I write that fluff? Or crap? Or it was just a dumb topic. We all do it.

For those reading this, in about a month, I'm going to make an announcement that WILL make a lot of waves ... and a huge splash. Could it fall flat? Oh perhaps.

I'm always willing to take a chance here and there. But that is the key. Take a chance here and there.

I wouldn't offer up my body, or any part of it, on a double with two other people for less than what my partner was making or at least, my regular rate. If I'm around a $300+ lady (and most of my friends fall into that category) then I certainly don't begrudge her getting her fee.

But mine is, for now, lowered to $220 for the past several years. For me, that's pretty much my hourly rate, unless I'm running a special (extremely rare) or doing some sort of bartering, which I'm always open to.

Just think before posting. And if you're curious about being with women? Men LOVE newbie anything! Play it up. Advertise that! Charge MORE. After all, he can coach you and watch as you do something for the first time.

Or the second.

Like Lucas mentioned above, men don't over think things too much. And although a bunch of the men on this site are just lovely people, and many I consider dear friends, there are a bunch of bottom feeders. I'm not sure that topics like this inspire the positive ones to come forth.

So you might have to deal with the carrion feeders, vultures, as it were.

My thoughts are incomplete this morning, but hopefully, you get the gist of what I'm trying to state. Remember, it's all marketing!

Take care.

Elisabeth
Lately, I've actually promoted doubles with the idea of the guy being treated like a king in the middle. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
*swoon*