Where to shop for modern furniture and household items?

• anita
  • 04-25-2015, 05:25 PM
I would prefer to go to a store, anywhere in Houston and surrounding areas. I have been to Ikea, room furniture etc. Didn't really find what I was looking for. If you have a website link, with (possibly) some customers reviews please let me know. I have checked Amazon. Thanks.
Rooms to go?

I suspect not gallery furniture.

Finger is gone iirc.

Star? Take bear spray to repel the sales team.
Ross/Burlington Coat Factory & TJMaxx have really cool decor!
  • anita
  • 04-25-2015, 08:18 PM
Thanks, I'll check Star furniture, Burlington and TJMaxx. Never been to any of those stores. I started remodeling and I am only halfway done. Also, someone told me where to find a table aquarium. I think it is very original.
  • anita
  • 04-25-2015, 08:24 PM
It doesn't come with fish. I find it very pretty.
wow cool---where do i get one??
  • anita
  • 04-25-2015, 08:49 PM
wow cool---where do i get one?? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Right! It is so pretty. You can find it on wayfair.com , also it has some reviews.
I build my own.
L4B helps me out with boxes.
Danish Inspirations has great stuff if you're into the Scandinavian minimalist look and feel.

http://www.danishinspirations.com/
Danish Inspirations has great stuff if you're into the Scandinavian minimalist look and feel. Originally Posted by joecmp
Based on their radio ads, I always thought the name was Danish Inspiwations.
  • anita
  • 04-26-2015, 06:18 PM
Danish Inspirations has great stuff if you're into the Scandinavian minimalist look and feel.

http://www.danishinspirations.com/ Originally Posted by joecmp
Thanks for the link. They have some great items. Their store is not far at all, so I will be going there this week.
Right! It is so pretty. You can find it on wayfair.com , also it has some reviews. Originally Posted by anita

I would not buy anything that holds water from wayfair.com. I bought a futon, and its a POS, it started breaking down within one week of assembly. I wrote an accurate review on it, too.
  • anita
  • 04-26-2015, 06:36 PM
I would not buy anything that holds water from wayfair.com. I bought a futon, and its a POS, it started breaking down within one week of assembly. I wrote an accurate review on it, too. Originally Posted by pyramider
*Sigh*... It's a shame because that aquarium table looks so good. Thanks for the warning.
Budget friendly: Marshalls in River Oaks. Open Budget well anywhere. But ZGallerie is cool
Ikea