ARE YOU GALS AND KINKY GUYS GETTING YOUR DAILY MULTIVITAMIN??

I can't wait to take my daily multivitamins in easily absorbed liquid form. One good blowjob with swallowing is all you need gals and kinky guys. Are you getting yours?
I just need more suppliers of good quality cum to get even healthier))) A good supplement with fast food when on the go!!

A multivitamin in each ejaculation
One teaspoon of semen contains over 200 proteins and several helpful vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12 and zinc. While amounts of each vitamin vary with age and relative health of the obliging male, there is usually a significant amount of zinc present (about 3 percent of US RDA), which is an antioxidant that helps slow down the aging process. So besides exercise, sex (sans condom) gives you a healthy dose of something good.
I love giving Bj but I need mine too lol. I need a good pounding here and there.
SexyPlatinum, I agree that us gals need to be fucked daily also. You are probably an obsessed fuckslut like me but I do make sure I swallow at least one good size load a day. I do supplement it with a multivitamin too. You never can get too much by mouth or in your pussy. I am told that some vitamins and minerals do get absorbed through the pussy but cant find any information on that)
I'm picky on the way he taste. I need healthy diets here. I love it sweet.
A diet with a lot of fruit adds to the benefits and makes for a tasty treat as well. Taste is important when it comes to cum supplements!
I've been telling women this for years but they never believed me!

Making it taste better for someone is interesting if it involves steak and potatoes and no fruit. I've read vitamins can help with producing more. After seeing Peter North I asked myself HTF did he do that. Never found the answer.
Dunno if kinky is the right word for the guy that gives a blowjob and swallows.
Dunno if kinky is the right word for the guy that gives a blowjob and swallows. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Who said anything about that? I'm talking about making me taste better for a woman. LMAO
FemiLove always keeps it interesting..
Good quality cum is very important to me just like when I buy my multivitamin!
Who said anything about that? I'm talking about making me taste better for a woman. LMAO Originally Posted by Highballz
OP did, actually. I wasn't responding to anything you said, hence I didn't quote you. You do know that just because someone posts after you it doesn't mean they're directly responding to you, right?

LMAO!
If I know I'm going to be getting laid, every other day, I usually have pineapple, kiwi's, watermelon, strawberry's, black berry's, and green apples in a large fruit salad. I've been told I taste delicious.
Boujangles, can't wait to be facefucked by you and feed on that tasty fruity cum of yours))
OP did, actually. I wasn't responding to anything you said, hence I didn't quote you. You do know that just because someone posts after you it doesn't mean they're directly responding to you, right?

LMAO! Originally Posted by FunInDFW
My bad. Hence the question of whom? Better to clarify than to qualify. Yes I do know that. I have homophobia though..............!
Been reading online how cum is great for sleep and helping with depression and some say it is a super food so you guys should never waste your cum!