Name: Amy
Phone: 312-392-5483
Email Address: info@pureclassymodels.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pureclassymodels.com/freelance-models
City: Chicago
State: Illinois
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj, Doggy, body worship, daty, deep throat, MSOG, dfk, CFS, GFE.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Amy has a beautiful face, with a great slender body on top of that. Nice big eyes when she looks on top of me for that impeccable memorable bbbj she gives. Long black hair that accentuates her smooth ivory skin.
Recommendation: Yes
What is donation and where is incall?
I met her near the airport last week for 500. I got a message today that it’s 460 for a incall in downtown Chicago. I would go see her, I had a great time with this Asian provider
How many Asian girls do they have?
Amy and Mei. Both asian. Amy is here throught the 8th. She has ithjbg but great rviews. Haven't seen Mei but, I'm sure she won't dissapoint. Seeing Amy on the 29th. Csn't wait. Asian spinner!!!
They sent me pics of new asian girl, Ava. Wow!! This girl has a body on her. She works out and that fit booty is to devour. She has a very pretty face on her and big DSL. She apparently does extras too, but under her discretion. So looks like they have 3 coed asian girls thus far.
Pics of Ava are on the website. I have to see that hottie soon!!
I saw amy last night, she was fantastic. Pictures are real and she is a real sweetheart. I would recommend her to any serious hobbyist.
I hope that I can see her again soon. communication with the office is also great. Highly recommend this group. They also have some other people I haven't met yet but look forward to it. Soon to be my all-time favorite in Chicago

A+