Have you made love in a storage locker ?

Just curious because its a good excuse...Where you going? ...To the storage locker...
  • Mokoa
  • 03-24-2012, 06:37 PM
Reminds me of Baloney Pony's posts in the Austin forums of a former very popular site that was like this one. The guy actually had a storage unit that he used for such a purpose. Even posted pictures of the place.
like I said its perfect .....low rental fee..there are even some with climate control. ...just add a bed and a light.
Classy" lol...dont forget most storage facilities have video cameras for protection and the owner can watch it 24/7
You might get a discount on the storage building for the video.
LOL Thats not one I had thought about...................until now..............ummmmmm
yea but the camera is not inside the storage locker...close the door
Those climate control rooms arent cheap I was shelling at 350 a month for a big unit. Coded gates and doors then personal lock to your unit. And yes lots of camera but once the door is closed.............WooHoo!!
I'm sorry but a storage unit sounds pretty creepy. They are always finding dead bodies in those things.
I was shelling out 350 a month for a big unit. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
That's what she said!!
throw some shackles on the wall, pick up some floggers, a restraint bed and voilą! Instant dungeon!
I'm sorry but a storage unit sounds pretty creepy. They are always finding dead bodies in those things. Originally Posted by Ansley

Those are the dead lays.
Those climate control rooms arent cheap I was shelling at 350 a month for a big unit. Coded gates and doors then personal lock to your unit. And yes lots of camera but once the door is closed.............WooHoo!!

LOL Thats not one I had thought about...................until now..............ummmmmm Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Damn one more thing to add to the bucket list...
I haven't...but I would with Barry Weiss on Storage Wars, in a heart beat. He is SEXY!
350.00 is not high price ..an apt is what 800.00 to a 1000.00 a month
I haven't...but I would with Barry Weiss on Storage Wars, in a heart beat. He is SEXY! Originally Posted by Reese Foster

Imagine how much hooker money he could have in his pocket if he didn't suck ass at picking storage lockers?