b.twice a month

c. three times a month

d.more than 3

e. never
What? There is no Daaaman option?!!
Every chance I get.
Fits and spurts.
Whenever there is a window of opportunity...2-3
It depends on what President " Johnson" says we should do. He has total veto power on any plans I may have for the day. Sometimes its once every couple of months and sometimes its three times in a couple of weeks. I'm like a nuclear sub, able to launch missile in minutes once President "Johnson" gives the order.
LOL YES! E all the above!
4 times a month, known for my Saturday playdays. One binge 7 appts. in 11 days.
2 or three times a month for me
Generally 2 or 3 times a week. Sometimes less, sometimes more
I'm gonna have to go with option F" As many as I can pay for that I can enjoy and as many new providers I can come across along with all my Atf's that varies from month to month all the time !
In other words ..as many as I possibly can without breaking the bank that does not interfer with work and my home life..lol
  • GNG
  • 03-26-2012, 05:43 PM
Once per payday.
Usually once a week when I am an full stride. I got hooked on Strip Clubs for 6 months, and now I am in the process of establishing a Sugar Baby relationship. She says it is a done deal, but until we bump uglies I will not believe it. She may be TGTBT, but she started texting me at 5:45 this morning, and it was constant texts until I left for work at 7.
I jack more than I hobby! I have 'pussy' hopped in a day when 2 weren't enough. Thee question is not the freq but the max in one day! That would bring out the true 'men' of this board like tbonetas for ex. Between 'em both, He and SL have probably fucked this entire board,
At least once a week. i have a standing weekly appointment with someone I like. Also on top of the weekly appt I will see some special girls that I adore and they love to see me too.
So most weeks its only one session but the most i will do is likley three in a week.