Hate in the Arkansas Hobby

Maybe it's because we're money-hungry whores. Maybe it's because someone is going thru menopause and their hormones are raging. Maybe it's because we can't get enough dick!

What do you think?

I've recently traveled out of state for the hobby, and the difference in the girls and how you are treated is crazy! I've never had so many reply back to reference checks. The girls were so helpful. They worked together and tried to keep everyone safe. Unlike Arkansas. I send out reference checks and only serenity and sweet Casey have ever replied to me. Everyone else ignores me. And yet these whores are references friendly. Ha. Hahahahahaha!!

I think Arkansas needs to be a little more helpful. You can have drama and stir shit up, and still be nice and not a bunch of cunts.
That sucks. Do you get many requests for references from others?
I would be happy to give ya a reference hun 💖
That sucks. Do you get many requests for references from others? Originally Posted by Hogfan69

Not often

I would be happy to give ya a reference hun 💖 Originally Posted by cassie_love

Thank you dear
The answer is easy
I wish this board was more like one I used in Los Angeles.

That board gave ability to mark a trust level for each person in your network and date given.

So asking for references was not needed.
Yeah a lot of it has to do with some of the women, and their attitudes, sometimes the guys too. I just go to DFW, which I am WAAAYYY over due for. It's just easier.
Hate in the arkansas forums?? Well...this is news to me.
It's ironic that the most prolific complainers about reference problems are the same ladies who have never even bothered to ask me for one...

I am reference friendly, as always. I'm not a mind reader, though. Obtaining a reference from me does require initiating communication.
This is how it starts, same song different verse
Littleroc - I know right? It has gotten very predictable. Enough already. What ever happened to not saying anything if you don't have anything nice to say?
  • Sandy
  • 06-29-2016, 05:31 PM
Do yourself a favor Loahhhhh and make yourself ugly, age 20-30 years older over night and charge $200 for a 30 minutes.
Problem solved~
I have gave you a reference before and vice versa...so you can't say ALL Arkansas girls...
  • MrGiz
  • 06-29-2016, 09:10 PM
It's ironic that the most prolific whores in the USA are some of the most criticized for what made them "most prolific" to begin with!
We all know ginger is the issue, queen *****

(#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.)