Do legit providers ever ask for photo?

I like to try new providers, undiscovered talent if you will. Yes i admit i troll bp but i have found some fantastic women there. Lately i have run into several who want a puc before we meet. I always cancel at this point - but is there ever a legit provider who asks for a pic?
I have used p411 for that reason
Yes there are legit BP providers that ask for photo first.
A lot of them do it to verify your race. Just don't give them a pic that anyone can identify you with to avoid the sites that post busted John photos
Of course they do. You guys get to see what your getting first, and so do we! I know I do! I haven't received a pic from a guy that was that bad that made me not want to see him. It's just to feel safe and know what kind of guy is coming to see us.
I have asked for a pic from new gents. If they have no references and are not one here or P411. I post on BP and typically the gents don't have a problem sending it. And I will delete it in front of them. I like to know who's gonna be coming to my door.
I never send a backpage gal a pic.but I have sent some ecky gals pics.if they want one i dont have a problem.some have lied and said I was hansome.but I appreciated it anyway.
I should have also added to verify your body type and age frame in my above post. But like the ladies said, some just want to know what they're getting into.
I should have also added to verify your body type and age frame in my above post. But like the ladies said, some just want to know what they're getting into. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
Exactly. And I can definitely understand ones hesitation in sending one, but I'll always send the link to my showcase. They can see my reviews know I'm safe, and typically have no problems with my screening.