Will Dr. Ben Carson be the 2016 version of Herman Cain????

This man who is a respected retired surgeon- needs to stay in the medical field and far away from politics- the more he opens his mouth the more he resembles an Uncle Tom for the GOP: Ben Carson had the nerve to say- despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary that Homosexuality is a choice and the fact that many people go to prison "straight" and come out "gay" is his proof- WTF???:

Ben Carson blew it — big time — and he’s very, very sorry.

, 3/4/15, 11:46 AM ET
Ben Carson: Homosexuality a choice

After calling homosexuality a choice in an interview that aired on CNN Wednesday morning, the renowned neurosurgeon and 2016 Republican hopeful issued an apology Wednesday evening via his Facebook page. “In a recent interview on CNN, I realized that my choice of language does not reflect fully my heart on gay issues,” the statement begins, continuing, “I do not pretend to know how every individual came to their sexual orientation. I regret that my words to express that concept were hurtful and divisive. For that I apologize unreservedly to all that were offended.”
In the CNN interview, Carson said prisons prove the theory that homosexuality is elective. “A lot of people who go into prison go into prison straight — and when they come out, they’re gay. So, did something happen while they were in there? Ask yourself that question,” he said.

RELATED: Dr. Ben Carson argues being gay is ‘absolutely’ a choice

Carson’s hard-right politics and bold stances have made him a darling of the far right. But his vocal opposition to marriage equality puts the GOP in a pickle. With a majority of Americans supporting gay marriage, fielding a Republican candidate who so blatantly opposes it is a great way to send swing voters packing.

Still, Carson seems unafraid of the outrage his remarks garner: He routinely promises not to bow to the “P.C. police” and told msnbc in an interview last month that “candor in the long run is one of the few things that can save our nation.”

But if Carson wants to be taken seriously in the realm of politics, he’ll have to start concerning himself with public opinion — something he seems to suddenly appreciate. “I am not a politician and I answered a question without really thinking about it thoroughly,” Wednesday’s apology continues. “No excuses. I deeply regret my statement and I promise you, on this journey, I may err again, but unlike politicians when I make an error I will take full responsibility and never hide or parse words.”
Homosexuality is assuredly no advantage ... it cannot be classified as an illness; we consider it to be a variation of the sexual function, produced by a certain arrest of sexual development....

By asking me if I can help, you mean, I suppose, if I can abolish homosexuality and make normal heterosexuality take its place. The answer is, in a general way we cannot promise to achieve it. In a certain number of cases we succeed in developing the blighted germs of heterosexual tendencies, which are present in every homosexual in the majority of cases ...

PROF. DR. FREUD
April 9th 1935
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I B are you that fucking naive to believe it's a choice? Yes, I agree that some people can tendencies and go down that path, but surely you have to agree that some are predisposed to homosexuality. I am not justifying the behavior, but you would have to be a fool if you think someone just says- "Oh let me be gay starting today where I can be a social stigma in society...."
I B are you that fucking naive to believe it's a choice? Yes, I agree that some people can tendencies and go down that path, but surely you have to agree that some are predisposed to homosexuality. I am not justifying the behavior, but you would have to be a fool if you think someone just says- "Oh let me be gay starting today where I can be a social stigma in society...." Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Read what Freud said, WE. He was the psychoanalyst.
Read what Freud said, WE. He was the psychoanalyst. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Freud is dead you ignorant asswipe and that was written over 80 plus years ago- DON'T YOU KNOW MANY OF HIS FINDINGS HAVE BEEN REFUTED!!!!!!

NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION OR APOLOGIZE!!!!!
Read what Freud said, WE. He was the psychoanalyst. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So everything we know about sexuality ended in 1935? We haven't learned one iota more? Bullshit! Freud wanted to fuck his mother. With the way that homosexuals are treated in this country, why would you say you were gay if you had any choice in the matter? It's not a choice, chicken dick. Like you, they were born different. But that's ok. Difference is the spice of life. If we were all the same, how fucking boring would that be?
So everything we know about sexuality ended in 1935? We haven't learned one iota more? Bullshit! Freud wanted to fuck his mother. With the way that homosexuals are treated in this country, why would you say you were gay if you had any choice in the matter? It's not a choice, chicken dick. Like you, they were born different. But that's ok. Difference is the spice of life. If we were all the same, how fucking boring would that be? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Suffice it to say that Freud's opinion is more informed and respected than yours, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

Freud is dead you ignorant asswipe and that was written over 80 plus years ago- DON'T YOU KNOW MANY OF HIS FINDINGS HAVE BEEN REFUTED!!!!!!

NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION OR APOLOGIZE!!!!!
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Einstein and Newton are also dead, WE; yet, what they wrote is still relevant and important, WE.
I haven't read thru the thread but let me guess: there's no substantive counterargument of Dr Carson's "people turn gay in prison therefore it's a choice" argument? Just a bunch of name calling? Am I correct?
I haven't read thru the thread but let me guess: there's no substantive counterargument of Dr Carson's "people turn gay in prison therefore it's a choice" argument? Just a bunch of name calling? Am I correct? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Other than it's absolute horseshit? Yeah, you're about right. Oh and we're all grubered odumbo minions.
Suffice it to say that Freud's opinion is more informed and respected than yours, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

Einstein and Newton are also dead, WE; yet, what they wrote is still relevant and important, WE. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So the truth hurts and yet you still won't answer my question- Now you know why so many people say the GOP is out of touch- you think in 2015 that homosexuality is a choice- what a fucking idiot you are- I B- I am pretty sure you have some family member or co-worker that's gay- ask them- if it's a choice.
In case you didn't know IB- in some countries- especially Islamic countries homosexuality is punishable by death and you really think gays in those countries are just so horny to be with the same sex that they risk their lives???? Gay are ostracized in nearly every part of society yet you think they make that choice?
So the truth hurts and yet you still won't answer my question- Now you know why so many people say the GOP is out of touch- you think in 2015 that homosexuality is a choice- what a fucking idiot you are- I B- I am pretty sure you have some family member or co-worker that's gay- ask them- if it's a choice.
In case you didn't know IB- in some countries- especially Islamic countries homosexuality is punishable by death and you really think gays in those countries are just so horny to be with the same sex that they risk their lives???? Gay are ostracized in nearly every part of society yet you think they make that choice?
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Freud is an expert on such things, WE.
Is it a choice? WHO CARES? So what if it is a choice? If the person who so chooses isn't hurting anyone else, leave them the fuck alone!
Is it a choice? WHO CARES? So what if it is a choice? If the person who so chooses isn't hurting anyone else, leave them the fuck alone! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And there you go. Who gives a shit. IB is just afraid to let anyone around his pooper because he might like it. And then what?
And there you go. Who gives a shit. IB is just afraid to let anyone around his pooper because he might like it. And then what? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You're a typical lib-retard, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Only mentally deficient lib-retards believe homosexual aspersions advance their argument defending homosexuals, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
You're a typical lib-retard, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Only mentally deficient lib-retards believe homosexual aspersions advance their argument defending homosexuals, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's not really an argument. It's just kind of how it is. They're gay... and you don't get to discriminate against them. Pretty simple.