Father of Oregon shooter calls for stricter gun laws

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/04/us...cide.html?_r=0

Ah, it's just the kid's dad. Who cares?

Everything is working perfectly, right? We rarely have massive group gun violence, we don't need to do anything to correct this problem. We just need to keep quacking about how these bi-monthly gun massacre events.....aren't a problem.

Right?

Everything is working perfectly, right? We rarely have massive group gun violence, we don't need to do anything to correct this problem. We just need to keep quacking about how these bi-monthly gun massacre events.....aren't a problem.

Right? Originally Posted by timpage
It's the gunman's dad dipshit. Since his kid obeyed all the laws what is he talking about. Is he the Brit or is it his mom. However, the parents of the victims have other ideas.

Right? Originally Posted by timpage
The shooter's neighbors reported that the shooter was a loner and that all the shooter would talk about was guns and shooting, Little Timmy-tard, but this Limey asshole of a "father" didn't know his own fuckin' son owned one gun -- let alone fourteen. How is it possible that this "loving, Limey bastard" of a father didn't know that, Little Timmy-tard, considering guns and shooting were the shooter's favorite topics for conversation? You and that negligent and very ignorant Limey SOB can go jerk each other off, Little Timmy-tard.

BTW, Little Timmy-tard, the shooter's mother often took him to the range.

Mother: Laurel Margaret Harper
The shooter's neighbors reported that the shooter was a loner and that all the shooter would talk about was guns and shooting, Little Timmy-tard, but this Limey asshole of a "father" didn't know his own fuckin' son owned one gun -- let alone fourteen. How is it possible that this "loving, Limey bastard" of a father didn't know that, Little Timmy-tard, considering guns and shooting were the shooter's favorite topics for conversation? You and that negligent and very ignorant Limey SOB can go jerk each other off, Little Timmy-tard.

Mother: Laurel Margaret Harper Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Because he didn't live with him chicken dick .

Neighbors said he was a loner. His mother often took him to the range. Where have we heard that one before. Neighbors said Adam Lanza was a loner and his mother took him to the range. Same bullshit different day.

Jim
Because he didn't live with him chicken dick . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Better stick to sucking on Poopsicles until you get smarter, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because it's for precisely that fuckin' reason the no-account, Limey SOB shouldn't be chastising Americans as being negligent when that negligent, absentee, Limey SOB didn't even know what his own son's principle interests in life were.
Better stick to sucking on Poopsicles until you get smarter, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because it's for precisely that fuckin' reason the no-account, Limey SOB shouldn't be chastising Americans as being negligent when that negligent, absentee, Limey SOB didn't even know what his own son's principle interests in life were. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
For a known cocksucker you are always wanting to deflect your obsession on others.. You are the dumbest MF on the board chicken dick. Keep eating those smart pills from under the rabbit pen dipshit.
Better stick to sucking on Poopsicles until you get smarter, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because it's for precisely that fuckin' reason the no-account, Limey SOB shouldn't be chastising Americans as being negligent when that negligent, absentee, Limey SOB didn't even know what his own son's principle interests in life were. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If we aren't negligent, what are we? Responsible?

Sounds like you're mad your daddy didn't know your principle interest in life was other men's junk. Go cry in a corner you gay dwarf.
For a known cocksucker you are always wanting to deflect your obsession on others.. You are the dumbest MF on the board chicken dick. Keep eating those smart pills from under the rabbit pen dipshit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Rabbit pellets

He likes the earthy taste
For a known cocksucker you are always wanting to deflect your obsession on others.. You are the dumbest MF on the board chicken dick. Keep eating those smart pills from under the rabbit pen dipshit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Stick to sucking on your penis-shaped Poopsicles, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that's destined to be the epitome of your intellectual achievements in life.

If we aren't negligent, what are we? Responsible?

Sounds like you're mad your daddy didn't know your principle interest in life was other men's junk. Go cry in a corner you gay dwarf.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
Approximately 100 million law abiding, gun-owning U.S. citizens didn't shoot anyone on 1 October, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, they weren't "negligent" like the Limey SOB that didn't know what his own son was doing.

Rabbit pellets

He likes the earthy taste
Originally Posted by WombRaider
You'd be the cock-sucker bragging about how you like shit-tainted sticks stuck in your mouth, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Stick to sucking on your penis-shaped Poopsicles, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that's the epitome of intellectual achievements.

Approximately 100 million law abiding, gun-owning U.S. citizens didn't shoot anyone on 1 May, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, they weren't "negligent" like the Limey SOB that didn't know what his own son was doing.

You'd be the cock-sucker bragging about how you like shit tainted sticks stuck in your mouth, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
May 1? I think you have your months fucked up. This is October, dumbass.

It's shit-tainted. That's a compound modifier, dumbass.
May 1? I think you have your months fucked up. This is October, dumbass.

It's shit-tainted. That's a compound modifier, dumbass
. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It's still a fact that approximately 100 million law abiding, gun-owning U.S. citizens didn't shoot anyone on 1 May or 1 October, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, they weren't "negligent" like the Limey SOB that didn't know what the fuck his own son was doing. That negligent, Limey SOB isn't in any position to criticize others, and you and your lib-retarded ilk are slimey mendacious SOBs for trying to use him as a legitimate advocate on any topic, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
It's still a fact that approximately 100 million law abiding, gun-owning U.S. citizens didn't shoot anyone on 1 May or 1 October, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, they weren't "negligent" like the Limey SOB that didn't know what the fuck his own son was doing. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Two fuckups

You ignorant cunt fart.

You see what the ignorant shitbird is doing with this one. He assumes we'll lay off because the mother is black. You fucking race-baiting piece of shit. You'll stoop to just about any level, won't you?
Two fuckups

You ignorant cunt fart
. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're the fuck-up here that thinks that negligent, Limey SOB's opinion on any topic is worth a shit, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

You see what the ignorant shitbird is doing with this one. He assumes we'll lay off because the mother is black. You fucking race-baiting piece of shit. You'll stoop to just about any level, won't you? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're one of the lib-retarded jackasses that wanted to make the opinions of the shooter's parents the issue, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The shooter was mixed race; just like that incompetent moron you put in the White House, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

"Oregon college shooter's mom boasted about her gun collection online and said she would openly carry an assault rifle 'when the mood strikes'"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3nZWmaoOi