Conversion to Islam question

• DSK
  • 10-11-2015, 02:23 PM
If I decided to convert to Islam, do I immediately get to beat my wife, marry three more of them, beat them, and then toss gays off buildings?

Can I skip the part about praying to Allah 6 times a day, and wearing a dress? (or at least wait 30 years)
If I decided to convert to Islam, do I immediately get to beat my wife, marry three more of them, beat them, and then toss gays off buildings?

Can I skip the part about praying to Allah 6 times a day, and wearing a dress? (or at least wait 30 years) Originally Posted by DSK
I thought you were going to defect to Israel, like you did two years ago!

Fuk'n Cowardly, Welshing Idiot!
Barack Hussein Obama-(HITLER 2)The Anti Israel President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdZ2AhayWDE
Bacock denies... WHY?

And YES thats a real picture!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE-XI6blXB0
Barack Hussein Obama-(HITLER 2)The Anti Israel President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdZ2AhayWDE Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Makes ya wonder. If Israel decides to launch an attack on Iran who will America side with?

Jim
Makes ya wonder. If Israel decides to launch an attack on Iran who will America side with?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
you know exactly who he'll side with. his "Muslim Brothers". he'll brand Israel as a "terrorist nation" and declare war on Israel.

and i hope he does. the sight of the Joint Chiefs walking him out of the White House on a one way trip to GITMO will be priceless.
  • DSK
  • 10-12-2015, 07:59 AM
you know exactly who he'll side with. his "Muslim Brothers". he'll brand Israel as a "terrorist nation" and declare war on Israel.

and i hope he does. the sight of the Joint Chiefs walking him out of the White House on a one way trip to GITMO will be priceless. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I think he has stacked the deck with compliant generals.

and i hope he does. the sight of the Joint Chiefs walking him out of the White House on a one way trip to GITMO will be priceless. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Don't you have more ground water to poison?
  • DSK
  • 10-12-2015, 05:15 PM
Don't you have more ground water to poison? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Not really, but how do you feel about Muslims tossing gays off buildings?
Not really, but how do you feel about Muslims tossing gays off buildings? Originally Posted by DSK
dim's boo God but would never boo allah

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Maybe we shouldn't side with either...maybe we should just let the crazy motherfuckers have at it....
0sissy...

0sissy...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+ 1 !!!! Reckon that'll be woomby's Halloween outfit ?
Maybe we shouldn't side with either...maybe we should just let the crazy motherfuckers have at it.... Originally Posted by timpage
you must not be a heeb. is Assup a real heeb? the world wonders?

heeb or not, how .. HOW .. can you even begin to defend he who would kill anyone for being a heeb? and everyone else in Israel.

are you heeb or are you not heeb? respond.

you are not heeb. you are libtard. you are the most dangerous pos on the earth.