The cost of access.

Hillary is going to charge her "guests" $1700 to take a picture with her at a rally tomorrow. Plus a 1,000 to get in. Not the first time that she pulls this trick. I know you can't afford it so I give you lefties this;

Just cut and paste yourself into the picture....and send me $1700 for the joy.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/clint...-with-hillary/

For $5000 I can get you some soiled panties.
Hillary is going to charge her "guests" $1700 to take a picture with her at a rally tomorrow. Plus a 1,000 to get in. Not the first time that she pulls this trick. I know you can't afford it so I give you lefties this;

Just cut and paste yourself into the picture....and send me $1700 for the joy.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/clint...-with-hillary/

For $5000 I can get you some soiled panties. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And those fools that buy those selfies are gonna be kicking themselves in the ass once her mug shot goes viral ! Expect woomby and Lil cotex to send you some cash for her crapped-in drawers ! woomby will want his to be rainbow colored !
Every function that the Retardicans sponsor is free. Even the Koch brothers get a free chicken sandwich. Right admiral?

Must be a slow news day.
Every function that the Retardicans sponsor is free. Even the Koch brothers get a free chicken sandwich. Right admiral?

Must be a slow news day. Originally Posted by timpage
Romney charged $50K a plate at certain fundraisers. Clinton is a bargain.

Rear Admiral Turd Cutter is, like most of his ilk, a disingenuous turd who can't desist from making asinine comparisons that end up illustrating his cunty nature to the rest of us who possess critical thinking skills. He doesn't like Hillary. We get it, TC, we get it.
Well, what do you expect? She and Bill are flat broke, remember?

Nyuck nyuck nyuck
  • Old-T
  • 10-13-2015, 07:38 PM
And Bush-2 had at least one that ran $100K per.

You make it sound like this is a Dem invention. RMN & LBJ both did similar, though the price tag has clearly inflated.

Once again, what you demonstrate is that you really are NOT for free market capitalism, are you? Is anyone forced to spend that money? Personally I think it is a stupid waste of money, but then I would say the same about having a NASCAR decorated car. But if that is how people want to spend their $$$, why do you find it unpalatable? Why do you support communist principles when it comes to selling photo ops?
And Bush-2 had at least one that ran $100K per.

You make it sound like this is a Dem invention. RMN & LBJ both did similar, though the price tag has clearly inflated.

Once again, what you demonstrate is that you really are NOT for free market capitalism, are you? Is anyone forced to spend that money? Personally I think it is a stupid waste of money, but then I would say the same about having a NASCAR decorated car. But if that is how people want to spend their $$$, why do you find it unpalatable? Why do you support communist principles when it comes to selling photo ops?
Originally Posted by Old-T
I agree, if that is what the market will pay. Go for it! It doesn't matter whether you're a Dem or Repub.

One thing is obvious, JDIdiot needs to get a life. He comes down on all sides of just about every issue. His distorted views are dependent upon the political persuasion of the politician.
Ep #6 Malcolm Mex AKA Sissy Bone Defends Black Women Against Tommy Sotomayor!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdtBaPv39rI

... 0zombies... LOLing U
  • DSK
  • 10-13-2015, 10:27 PM

Must be a slow news day. Originally Posted by timpage
I got free tickets to see Mr. Trump in Dallas.
SPAM