Ben Carson ain't a brain surgeon anymore.

Medical board has revoked his license to practice in all 50 states. He has made to many brainless comments in his campaign. Looks like he is qualified to be president.
So sorry to hear that your brain surgery was cancelled, ekim. There goes your only hope for a cure.

At least I have one to be operated on lust less lady. Unlike you.
At least I have one to be operated on lust less lady. Unlike you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
All TWO brain cells there EKIM ! Maybe they can fix your constant drooling problem since your constant incontinence can't be fixed. You'll just have to keep wearing those extra large Depends from now on !
No link, ekim?
Medical board has revoked his license to practice in all 50 states. He has made to many brainless comments in his campaign. Looks like he is qualified to be president. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you fucking idiot. you mean this article?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/flora-...b_8295908.html

it's a spoof you fool. as in FICTION. a JOKE .. like you.

gotdam you are dumber than woomby

sat·ire
ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
noun
noun: satire
the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
synonyms:mockery, ridicule, derision, scorn, caricature; Moreirony, sarcasm
"he has become the subject of satire"

• a play, novel, film, or other work that uses satire.
    plural noun: satires
    "a stinging satire on American politics"
    synonyms:parody, burlesque, caricature, lampoon, skit; Moreinformalspoof, takeoff, sendup
    "a satire on Canadian politics"

• a genre of literature characterized by the use of satire.

you fucking idiot. you mean this article?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/flora-...b_8295908.html

it's a spoof you fool. as in FICTION. a JOKE .. like you.

gotdam you are dumber than woomby

sat·ire
ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
noun
noun: satire
the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
synonyms:mockery, ridicule, derision, scorn, caricature; Moreirony, sarcasm
"he has become the subject of satire"

• a play, novel, film, or other work that uses satire.
    plural noun: satires
    "a stinging satire on American politics"
    synonyms:parody, burlesque, caricature, lampoon, skit; Moreinformalspoof, takeoff, sendup
    "a satire on Canadian politics"

• a genre of literature characterized by the use of satire.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And they reeled in ANOTHER dumbass with EKIM swallowing the hook !!
And they reeled in ANOTHER dumbass with EKIM swallowing the hook !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
and he believes in "mermen" too. ahahahahaha

Looks like Ben already operated on you fycktards, now you are qualified to be president. Fucking wingers.
Looks like Ben already operated on you fycktards, now you are qualified to be president. Fucking wingers. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
gay chimp putz.

I saw a conservative democrat just the other day. He was walking through the woods near my field. He fled when I tried to get a picture of him.
You don't get much news in the mountains of Kansas.
You fucking morons showed your true colors, I thought it was funny. You have been punked by i'va

Air ball!
Air ball! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Notice how EKIM uses the WE1911 " explanation " for his idiocy ! He's worse than a cat in a sand box .