Truth table...

If someone told me that A is true and therefore B is false AND then told me that B is true and therefore A is false only to tell me that both A and B are both true....I'd be confused. Then again, I'm not a democrat.

Okay, in May of this year we were told by Barack Obama that the war in Afghanistan was over and we won. Actually, he never said we won (the word is not is his vocabulary) but he never said we lost. This being the case (A), why are we keeping troops in a country where we won the war (B). Now Afghanistan is the "good" war according to Obama and the majority of the democratic party. So maybe someone can tell me, did we win the war or not, is the war over or not, why are we keeping more troops than first declared in a peaceful country? Oh, you can't invoke the name Bush at any time. 4 out of 5 deaths in Afghanistan occurred under Obama. This is Obama's war.

While we're at it, how about some words about ISIS appearing in Afghanistan now or the Taliban running our allies out of major cities.
Prob has more to do with 3000 running from 300. Chicken shits will not fight for their country. It will go to shit like the chicken shits in Iraq, who will not fight either.
Avoidance is not an answer to the question.
I remember over 3 years ago... Bronco Bama's 0zombies on here, saying ""we will be out of Afghanistan by 2015"... Good Times... Good Times...

Does any one else remember Bronco Bama's 0zombies saying that?

You'd be better off looking for those mountains in Kansas.
Truth table... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Oh excuse me! I thought JDIdiot was finally going to tell the "truth" about the missing Malaysian Airlines 777.

Please let me know when he 'fesses up!
Avoidance is not an answer to the question. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What are you avoiding?
I remember over 3 years ago... Bronco Bama's 0zombies on here, saying ""we will be out of Afghanistan by 2015"... Good Times... Good Times...

Does any one else remember Bronco Bama's 0zombies saying that?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Do you have a clue how long this disaster has been going on whiffy?
Because the tactical and strategic situation in Afghanistan is fluid given the emergence of ISIL and the resurgence of the Taliban in some areas?

You are such a fucking idiot, it is almost unbelievable.

If someone told me that A is true and therefore B is false AND then told me that B is true and therefore A is false only to tell me that both A and B are both true....I'd be confused. Then again, I'm not a democrat.

Okay, in May of this year we were told by Barack Obama that the war in Afghanistan was over and we won. Actually, he never said we won (the word is not is his vocabulary) but he never said we lost. This being the case (A), why are we keeping troops in a country where we won the war (B). Now Afghanistan is the "good" war according to Obama and the majority of the democratic party. So maybe someone can tell me, did we win the war or not, is the war over or not, why are we keeping more troops than first declared in a peaceful country? Oh, you can't invoke the name Bush at any time. 4 out of 5 deaths in Afghanistan occurred under Obama. This is Obama's war.

While we're at it, how about some words about ISIS appearing in Afghanistan now or the Taliban running our allies out of major cities. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Because the tactical and strategic situation in Afghanistan is fluid given the emergence of ISIL and the resurgence of the Taliban in some areas?

You are such a fucking idiot, it is almost unbelievable. Originally Posted by timpage
But we won! That's what our feckless leader said in May. So this is a NEW war. Is that what you're saying? So how did that happen while our feckless leader was in office? I also thought the Obama strategy was for each country to protect themselves. So was Obama wrong....again? Where is Big Tampon with his smirking body count post? So does this mean that the US is back into the gay rape business in Afghanistan? We cover their asses.....literally.

So far the only lefty to try to respond (and it was weak, weak, weak) is Timmie. The rest don't touch it. I hear that normally NBK is really into touching things, whatever that means.
  • DSK
  • 10-16-2015, 08:34 AM
You'd be better off looking for those mountains in Kansas. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I hear those are beautiful mountains. Unfortunately they are buried under thousands of years of dirt being washed over them, and few people give a shit about them.
But we won! That's what our feckless leader said in May. So this is a NEW war. Is that what you're saying? So how did that happen while our feckless leader was in office? I also thought the Obama strategy was for each country to protect themselves. So was Obama wrong....again? Where is Big Tampon with his smirking body count post? So does this mean that the US is back into the gay rape business in Afghanistan? We cover their asses.....literally.

So far the only lefty to try to respond (and it was weak, weak, weak) is Timmie. The rest don't touch it. I hear that normally NBK is really into touching things, whatever that means. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED ? Where have I heard that before?
You mean the CPO's Welfare and Rec banner to celebrate the completion of the USS Lincoln's deployment?

I can see where you confuse myth with the sad reality of the Obama foriegn policy but the other is just a myth.
You mean the CPO's Welfare and Rec banner to celebrate the completion of the USS Lincoln's deployment?

I can see where you confuse myth with the sad reality of the Obama foriegn policy but the other is just a myth. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
There a lot of myth's going around, like Bush won a war.
There a lot of myth's going around. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

eehhbuuhhrrrrrr, I saw you on the view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6viDGRWkNU

Your hair looked better last week, eehhbbhuuuurrrrrr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y3JmJhQa7k