The Impossible Thread

OK.... It's 3:40am on a Friday. I can't sleep and I have been really wanting to check in here and see how ya'll were doing. I see the loving friendships are still going strong and noone gets butt hurt and throws themselves down screaming.

.... But even still, I'd like to ask an honest question (and yes I do have a bet on exactly how long it will take for this to turn into another pile of armadillo shit thread)

To the liberals, dems, and progressives: My first question is.... Do you believe ANYTHING the Right is saying? (The list is so long, I will go with the top couple off my brain IE male muzlim refugees of fighting age are being imported (literally) to the free world. That, they are leaving their women and children behind to deal with that anus of a situation alone... That statement alone is as backassward as it comes no matter what American you ask (as far as I could ever imagine). Do you believe these muslims are doing all this horrible crap that's being reported? The rapeing, killing, destroying, burning the food and clothes they were given, leaving a trail of garbage for others to pick up EVERYWHERE they go? Is it OK with you? Have you seen all the video of them screaming "death to America" and "we are coming for you"?

I'm just wondering here. If you guys don't believe any of this, then your attacks would make sense, but because of the insurmountable amount of proof in the Right
s favor, you can't make your arguments, so you just call names. I get it. I do it. I know the Right is doing it too, but you guys are kinda over the top, as it were.

I swear I'm not being ugly here. I honestly want to understand. I have another question about gun control.

I have a good friend (that will pop in here if he sees this thread and pipe up) that is a democrat gun owner. That matters because he is for hand gun but the ban of assault weapons because the mags hold 30 rounds and one of these latest shooters unloaded 150 rounds in a matter of a couple min. (Also please note "semi auto" covers every gun in existence that isn't black powder or a revolver.)

OK FIRST I have a mag for my 9mm hand gun that holds 50 rounds. Seriously guys it's something else, it looks like a little tommy gun. I love it. So in my mind, I just destroyed the number of rounds in a mag theory (besides I only lose 1.5 seconds on a reload and I have..... enough mags.) So that's two hits to that theory. As far as a couple minutes.... have you guys ever been in a situation where time slows down and you move differently and see things differently? 2 entire minutes is an eternity. Seriously, sit there and imagine you are in an area where a gunman comes and starts shooting. Just the first startled reaction is only 1-3 seconds long (depending on how big a pussy you are) A trained concealed carry holder (especially a vet) will only need another 10 seconds TOPS to move into position, draw, aim and shoot. Those people died because there was no good guy with a gun. I honestly want to understand the other side to this. Criminals don't obey laws. How does restricting law abiding citizens protect them? I have never heard any defense to this. I only hear how stupid the person is for even asking.... OK, party of bleeding hearts, could you please bleed over this way and explain this stuff to me. Treat me like the poor little uninformed misled hooker girl that I am and TEACH me something besides dicks and insults...
You have nice tits.
You have nice tits. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yeah, that's about the most I can muster on this bullshit too. So, as the Dali has previously pointed out

The Dali speaks the truth here.