Supreme Court say gratuities are not Bribes.

Supreme Court wipes out anti-corruption law that bars officials from taking gifts for past favors.

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Wednesday struck down part of a federal anti-corruption law that makes it a crime for state and local officials to take gifts valued at more than $5,000 from a donor who had previously been awarded lucrative contracts or other government benefits thanks to the efforts of the official.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...corruption-law

The ruling was 6/3 broken down along ideological lines. This from a court that thinks it’s ok to take hundreds of thousands of dollars from billionaires as gifts

I hate to say it but this is a worse decision than Dobbs. If we can’t hold public officials responsible for their greed then we’re really screwed.
Complete self interest.
Supreme Court wipes out anti-corruption law that bars officials from taking gifts for past favors.

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Wednesday struck down part of a federal anti-corruption law that makes it a crime for state and local officials to take gifts valued at more than $5,000 from a donor who had previously been awarded lucrative contracts or other government benefits thanks to the efforts of the official.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...corruption-law

The ruling was 6/3 broken down along ideological lines. This from a court that thinks it’s ok to take hundreds of thousands of dollars from billionaires as gifts

I hate to say it but this is a worse decision than Dobbs. If we can’t hold public officials responsible for their greed then we’re really screwed. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
We've all been getting screwed, it's just now getting more obvious. America has been compromised by Global Zionist. When we vote we are doing nothing more than running from a Lion to a Tiger. Nothing really changes.
We've all been getting screwed, it's just now getting more obvious. America has been compromised by Global Zionist. When we vote we are doing nothing more than running from a Lion to a Tiger. Nothing really changes. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Wat the fuck is a "Global Zionist?"

As leader of the global Zionist I am offended by your insinuation. I sent your post to my colleagues and they suggested some reading that they highly recommend.
https://my.clevelandclinic.org/healt...-neurosyphilis

Enjoy! Hopefully it is not too late to help!
Wat the fuck is a "Global Zionist?"

Originally Posted by Diligaf
Maybe that's something you should do some research on. But here's a few thing to keep in mind the Zionist fund both sides. In other words it doesn't matter to the Zionist what side or what movement gains power because they fund both sides. Take the Election they know people are going to be opposed to each other by who they support. Both candidates are Zionist puppets. Who are the Zionist? The Zionist run the Financial system, Entertainment, Media and they are among political system as well.
As leader of the global Zionist I am offended by your insinuation. I sent your post to my colleagues and they suggested some reading that they highly recommend.
https://my.clevelandclinic.org/healt...-neurosyphilis

Enjoy! Hopefully it is not too late to help! Originally Posted by Bradscott
You should "Fuck Off". Don't threaten me with any of your stupid bullshit.
Maybe that's something you should do some research on. But here's a few thing to keep in mind the Zionist fund both sides. In other words it doesn't matter to the Zionist what side or what movement gains power because they fund both sides. Take the Election they know people are going to be opposed to each other by who they support. Both candidates are Zionist puppets. Who are the Zionist? The Zionist run the Financial system, Entertainment, Media and they are among political system as well. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Ok. Well, I don't know about all that, but if that's a conspiracy-minded way to say, "Your only choice is getting fucked with either a red or blue dildo," then I approve.
Ok. Well, I don't know about all that, but if that's a conspiracy-minded way to say, "Your only choice is getting fucked with either a red or blue dildo," then I approve. Originally Posted by Diligaf
Yeah, that's why you should do some research.
Yeah, that's why you should do some research. Originally Posted by Levianon17
That advice would mean more to me if I hadn't read some of your earlier posts that suggest the moon isn't real.

I doubt we would consider the same stuff as research worthy.

But hey, how about them justices!? Making sure that they can keep raking in the cash!
Poor impulse control is also a sign. It might still respond to penicillin. Anyway I have to go and run the political, acting and mafia structures of the world. Must be weird to hate so many but I’ll manage to get over my worry for you.
That advice would mean more to me if I hadn't read some of your earlier posts that suggest the moon isn't real.

I doubt we would consider the same stuff as research worthy.

But hey, how about them justices!? Making sure that they can keep raking in the cash! Originally Posted by Diligaf
I don't think I ever said or even insinuated the Moon wasn't real. I see it every night.
Of Guideline # 15 . . .
#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
I don't think I ever said or even insinuated the Moon wasn't real. I see it every night. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yep. I retract that statement. I was reading it again and it was all kicked off by some misguided soul named HoHound. You never said or insinuated the moon isn't real.

You just said it isn't solid.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...6&postcount=64

This reply isn't relevant to the thread topic (my apologies to the OP) but applies to the "research" suggestion you posted about Global Zionists. It speaks to the credibility of any sources you'd believe, given your views about something as well-sourced as the moon.
Yep. I retract that statement. I was reading it again and it was all kicked off by some misguided soul named HoHound. You never said or insinuated the moon isn't real.

You just said it isn't solid.

hhttps://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...6&postcount=64

This reply isn't relevant to the thread topic (my apologies to the OP) but applies to the "research" suggestion you posted about Global Zionists. It speaks to the credibility of any sources you'd believe, given your views about something as well-sourced as the moon. Originally Posted by Diligaf
Yes that's what I said. Since this thread isn't about the moon that's about all I'll say in response to your post.