Women in Scrubs

Any one else but me find women in scrubs attractive.. Maybe its that nurse fantasy thing.. But every time I see a nice looking woman in scrubs all I can think about is what she's got under them, and i wanna get my hands in em.

Anyone else?
I have worn my scrubs to a few outcall appointments before and I think you are not alone in your thinking... I have even had someone request I wear them before
I have scrubs being a massage therapist
Next time Amber you put on the scrubs, Dammit, LOL
Some ladies do rock the scrubs.
Awwww Jari... why? You will just take me out of them as soon as you get here.... lol. No need for scrubs with you showing up. Silly man. But, working in a chiropractic clinic, they were required.
I'll dissent. Scrubs are universally unattractive on women - to me. I could be in the minority, but I don't see a lot of positive replies from hobbyists.
By working in a hospital, trust me, I am not impressed. You can rarely see the curves that the lady has unless she got them altered. My nurse fantasy ended probably 25 years ago by working with them. Trust me, the fantasy is usually better than the real thing.
I have had a couple times when i have left from visiting with a real world client and still had my scrubs on. I have never had anybody complain they kinda liked it !
I, too, have some (very few)...in black...I can only black in the Salon...
Don't wear too often...only certain days.

But a tiny black g-string is underneath ...
I wear black all the time anyway
Quote by CoHorn: By working in a hospital, trust me, I am not impressed... My nurse fantasy ended probably 25 years ago by working with them. Trust me, the fantasy is usually better than the real thing.

I am SO LMAO!!! Isn't that the truth?! LOL!

ON topic: I have scrubs but usually wear something more comfortable and cuter but if you like, let me know when you book your time...I could wear 'em.
Sexy looking women look sexy in scrubs, others not so much. My dental hygienist is a great looking young big breasted hottie. When she leans overs to start working on my teeth, and the "V" in her top flops open, and I can see her breasts through her see-thru bra, well, let's say blood rushes to places it normally doesn't in a dental office. I get my teeth cleaned a lot.
Nothing like a pretty lady in scrubs.
I wore them before I knew where I hired on back in the beginning. No one told me what sort of studio it was. I felt a little over dressed after I found out.
I personally like to see you ladies OUT of scrubs!!!